chapter 40" I'll spank you wife"

Hello.

Just wanna say mature content here. 🔞

And i think this chapter deserves 315+ votes...

No? 😉

Enjoy ❤

Eva's Pov

Biting my lips hard I was about to protest when he dropped me on my feet. I looked around to see we were already in our bathroom and he wad already out from his coat.

My eyes went wide and realization hit me.

He was serious

I was thinking about the things he was going to do with me when I heard his next word which made me shock and frozen on my spot.

"Strip"

"Wh-What?

He walk closer to me and then whispered

"I said strip wife"

His voice was dark, husky which made me clench my thighs together. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

My cheeks turn red and heart started to beat fast. I shyly look at him who was now upper naked, well opening his shirt looking at me in my eyes.

He was maintaining a proper eye contact and that was making me feel something eles

He was maintaining a proper eye contact and that was making me feel something eles. That thought to stop him from having shower together was long gone and I was having a second thought about that idea of stopping.

I look Down not able to handle his hot gaze but my eyes wasn't ready to leave the mouthwatering sight. I with my peripheral view looked at him who was straight looking at me with a serious look on his face.

"Wife, I told you to strip not to stand like a scared kitten"

His husky and heavy voice reached my ears and I biting my lips looked at him. My body shoot in unknown excitement when he dominant me.

Don't know why but I really not dislike him being dominant with me..

But I can't deny the fact That he scars me, sometime by his eyes and sometime with his expression and sometime with his words. All the time it's me who is scared of him still enjoying his dark side.

Slowly my hand went to the straps of the dress which were resting on my shoulder. I don't think stripping and not stripping is much different with this dress.

I wasn't looking at him while letting the straps down, I felt utter shy to do that but husband is not at all shy. His eyes were boring holes in my body with his concentrated gaze and his shameless eyes were going up and down on my body.

Once both the straps were down they cling at me breast and I felt more conscious of my body then. Looking up I saw His eyes resting on my breast and his eyes darken then before.