Chapter 3

I didn't feel like going to work today I was extremely exhausted from yesterday's shift. So I called in sick and they said first and last time. So I just turned off my alarm and went back to sleep, this is the best sleep you can ever dream of, when you turn off your alarm and just...die. You know what I mean.

My phone started to ring loudly and I was just falling back to sleep. Who the fuck calls at 7 in the morning sis was just trying to get some rest Jesus. I grabbed the phone and pulled it to my ear not even checking who the caller was.

"Hello?" I said with a sleepy voice, the other end was silent for a bit and then a feminine voice finally spoke.

"Is this Sana Minatozaki? We are calling for the painting job, is it this the right number?" and when I tell you I jump off the bed so fast everything started to look like an old broken TV without a signal. I sat back down and cleared my throat holding my head in my hand trying to get my sight back.

"Yes! Yes ma'am this is Sana" I said in hurry, my heart was beating so fast and I can tell my breathing was starting to lose its rhythm.

"Congratulations Miss Minatozaki, you are the chosen one. You'll be painting Ms. Chou's portrait. When is a free time for you?" she asked sweetly, I thought I was going to paint a man, thank god it's a woman. Hopefully she's not an arrogant snob.

"Whenever it is good for you ma'am" I said politely, I heard her tap on her keyboard and a couple of seconds later she got back on the line.

"Today, 11am, I'll send you an address via email, do you have supplies?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Perfect, have a good day and good luck" she hung up the phone. I was about to scream when I remembered I have a 2 year old sleeping. I ran to her room and she was sleeping, I looked at the time and I was WRONG it wasn't 7 in the morning it was 9:30 and I was looking like a homeless. I ran to the shower and took a quick cold one and left to wear my clothes. I dried my hair and started to search for something comfortable but pretty. I grabbed some comfy mom jeans and a simple white shirt, and threw my coat over everything. Oh wait I have to call Teresa to watch Hyori for me. I took my phone and dialed her number but she wasnt answering, probably because it was a Wednesday and she's a high school student. What am I going to do now?

"I have no choice..." I sighed and went to my daughter's room.

I got closed the cab's door and stared at the beautiful mansion, it was so huge my neck started to hurt from looking up. I put Hyori on her feet, she can walk.

"Where are we going omma?" I picked the supplies and walked through the open gates to the door with Hyori in front of me.

"Mommy has a job to do here and it's very important baby, so you gotta be well behaved okay?" she nodded her head.

"Okay momma" she smiled at me, I rung the door bell and we waited patiently for it to be open.

A girl in a maid outfit opened the door with a smile; she welcomed us to the living room and asked me to sit down.

"Miss Chou with be down in a minute"

"Thank you" I said politely, Hyori was busy looking at a vase of flowers, I warned her not to touch it so she won't break it that thing it looks so expensive. I would never afford paying the damage.

"It's okay if she touches it, it's not that expensive" I heard a voice behind me and I felt my stomach tingle. Well damn...