Chapter 6

Luckily Teresa was available this morning so she's watching my kid, she already knows what to do since she's been Hyori's nanny for months. As soon as I got out the taxi the metal gates opened, I walked in and knocked. The same maid from yesterday who's name is Ruby opened the door with a smile.

"Good morning ma'am" she said,

"Good morning Ruby, please call me Sana" she nodded her head and let me walk the same way to the living room waiting for Tzuyu to come down.

A few minutes later she walked in this time wearing a night blue suit with a white shirt and a blue tie. Always so classy and breathtaking. She smiled at me.

"Good morning Ms. Chou"

"Sana" she said leading me to the room where her throne was seated.

 She opened the suit so she could sit without wrinkling the jacket. Sitting down on the throne she waited for me to get ready. I was getting nervous under her intense stare, as I put the canvas up and the color I'd need on the palette, she cleared her throat.

"Do you want change anything before you start?" Maybe her sitting position or the suit but I don't know something wasn't good enough. I got up and went to her. Her eyes were following every move I made and I was nervous.

  I had to focus for this to be perfect. I looked at her suit. I shook my head no and she just stared at me with curious eyes.

"Stand up" I said her eyes widened for a second, but she did as I said.

  I grabbed her collar and pulled it up untying her tie and opening a few buttons of her shirt. She just looked down at me with curiosity wondering what I had in mind. I backed up a little to check if everything looked good when I noticed one of her shoes was untied.

Without thinking twice or thinking at all matter of fact, I got down on my knees to tie her shoes.

When I was done I looked up from where I was to see her eyes darker than before. Weird.

"All done, now sit, put ur elbow on the arm of the throne and lean on your pointy and middle finger while you're lightly touching your cheekbone" she stared at me for a while but still did what I said.

When I sat on my chair and looked at her, my breath hitched in my throat. I didn't even realize what I've done. I didn't know what was coming my way when I unbuttoned her shirt. Because she clearly understood the assignment and was looking at me in a way that made it hard for me to hold my painting brush. I cleared my throat and tried not to look her in the eyes when doing this and just focus harder than before.

"How long today's session is going to take?" 30min through this and she's already bored, I can't just say why? does your ass hurt from sitting? to my boss. A very cute butt though.

"Whenever you want miss" she nodded her head, not even a second later her phone started to ring.

"I'm going to get that, okay?" I nodded my head and put my brush down. She got up and got her phone.

"Yes..."

"..."

"Hold him, I'm on my way"

"..."

"Non, j'arrive dans..." She looked at her watch

"20 minutes"

She hang up and looked my way, it looked serious but I wasn't about to ask her what's going on because I'm not noisy and it's none of my business.

"You have to go" I said, she nodded and walked to me. But I stopped her.

"You are not to look at the canvas until I'm done or..."

"Or what" she challenged, I was about to say or I won't do it but I already took the money and I'm not someone to back away from something. I sighed.

"Nothing I don't like it, it makes me anxious. Just please don't do it" I begged her,

I was now next to her and she had her hands in her pocket staring at me. When she didn't say anything I grabbed my purse and went for the door. I was stopped by a hand around my wrist.

"Go on a date with me" she said leaving me stunned, I won't lie and say I saw this coming because I didn't.

"Ehhh Ms. Chou I-"

"Just one time and if you don't feel comfortable I promise I'll keep this professional just the way you want it"

  Her hazel eyes held hope but I wasn't sure I couldn't just jump into something that I didn't know where it'll take me. What if she just wants someone to play around with and leave when she gets bored.

"Tzuyu..." I mumbled, she pulled me closer to her, her beautiful scent hit me like a train.

"One date..." She whispered, I stared into her eyes. Her hands were holding my forearms from underneath.

Taking my eyes off of the floor and catching her stare, I smiled.

"One date"  was all that left my lips.