Chapter 43

Sana's POV

As soon as I got out that plane I was looking for a trash can to throw up. I don't know why, but yesterday I spent the whole day throwing up. I haven't even eaten anything that could possibly make me sick.

I dragged the suitcase on the airport floor, I looked around for someone holding a sign with my name on it. And in the left corner, I saw a woman maybe in her late forties she had greyish hair. She was wearing shorts and a simple shirt she was much shorter than me, she stood there waving the cardboard with my name written on it.

"Mrs Chenny?!" Momo told me her aunt lived in Haoc, Japan and that she'll welcome me and my kid to stay with her as long as we want, or until I find my own place.

"Si!!" She pulled me in a hug like she knew me, like I was some what her daughter. I couldn't help but hug her back. She patted my back, she pulled back and opened her arms for Hyori.

"Oh bellissima" she kissed Hyori's cheeks and hugged her as well. It's good she could speak several languages.

"Come" she waved her hand for us to follow her, in front of the airport stood a blue pick up truck with four doors. There was an older man on the driver's side, he smiled at us and got out to help me with the suitcase. He placed it in the back, he opened the back door for me and Hyori, I helped her up and put her seatbelt on and then sat next to her.

"So what brought you here?" Mrs Chenny asked me, they were driving away from the city towards a single road with trees everywhere.

I'm not going to tell her I'm running away from the woman I love. So I just said I'm here for a new start.

She kept making jokes to make Hyori laugh because she saw that she had a frown on her face and it worked for a while.

We reached our destination and it was a big ass mansion. It was built so beautifully, it looked like it was ancient you know, the houses build with rocks and not bricks. It had miles and miles of grape trees. And I'm sure there's gonna be a winery somewhere here.

"Alberto! Everyone here is called Alberto so when you call make sure to point at which one you talking to" she said chuckling, with that said two grown men probably late twenties, they had olive skin tone with dark short hair and a girl maybe twenties had the same skin tone, her hair was up in a ponytail. They all came out from the house followed by three younger boys and a small girl. They all look a little similar.

"They're all called Alberto?!" I asked confused,

"No, that's Alberta" she pointed to the woman. She explained that they had names but they all wanna be called Alberto because in their family the Alberto is a nobleman or a knight. So they all want to be like their dad and his dad before him.

"And this little bean is Isabella" she picked the little girl and kissed her cheek. Hyori was looking at everyone smiling but when she looked at Alberta her cheeks turned red so she went back and hid behind me.

"Come in get settled first and you can get to know everyone"

Tzuyu's POV

I was pacing around my office waiting for Jessica to bring me the lists.

"Ms Chou" I grabbed the file and opened it looking for her name.

Nothing.

"She transfered to an Art gallery in Hoac." my eyes widened, how am I going to find her among 400k people. In Japan?

"Find me that art gallery and inform me when they complete the transfer" she has to sign some papers so the company who owns the art gallery would send her paycheck. If she ever signs I might find her address. And maybe I'll find her...