Chapter 25

Sana's POV

I found myself a job at an art gallery, I was just an assistant, I'd show the painting to people and explain a little background about them and then move on to the next. Why they chose me? you ask, someone who's inexperienced with desk work but with art. No idea but I couldn't say no to an opportunity like this maybe Because maybe some day I'll have a chance and my paintings can be hang here as well.

It's been over 5 months since I moved out of Tzuyu's house, Hyori was having fun in our new house with Teresa. Yes she's still our nanny and I don't trust anyone to watch my kid except her.

In the first month I still went to see Tzuyu everyday after work. But one day, they gave me the heartbreaking news.

Her parents decided to move her back to Taiwan, so she can have better treatment. I even went to her house and no one was there not even the dogs. I spent days trying to contact her company but as soon as they'd hear my name they'd hangup the line or put me on hold for hours.

I didn't even know when they left. All the information that I was given was short and dry. And on top of that it was giving to me by their neighbor, they saw that everyday I'd come and check if there was someone at the house and I think they felt pity so they decided to tell me what's going on.

I felt so disappointed, not even Chaeyoung cared to call. She did have my number from when I was staying at their house.

Today we were all dressed fancy because the new owner was coming for a visit. I was fixing my dress and ready to go in front the main door to welcome whoever this new owner is.

"Sana! Are you ready?!" I heard Momo my coworker say, she was sweet enough to show me around on my first day. So I befriended her.

"I'm ready!!"

I walked out and she smiled at me, she was wearing a blue dress that reached her feet, she looked very pretty.

"Are you done staring?" She said jokingly, I chuckled and just walked beside her to the main entrance. I on the other hand was wearing a tight black dress with black heels. My hair was down and I wasn't wearing a lot of make up just natural with a sharp eyeliner.

"Okay everything is perfect, they'll be here in a minute" On cue, a black limo stopped. The driver got out and he opened the door for whoever was getting out. And for some reason I was having deja Vu.

In that exact moment when a head popped out into the view I felt like I was going to pass out, I felt as everything surrounding me wasn't real. Like I was in a dream and I wasn't in control. I tried to keep my cool, because this is my job that we're talking about.

Her beautiful hair was in it's perfect man bun, the way I loved it. She was wearing a dark burgundy three piece suit that made her body look so amazing. She looked like she wasn't shot to death 6 months ago.

She walked up the stairs to the main doors, she didn't even look my way. She walked right past me and through the door, it was all on slow motion. Her figure passing right next to me, leaving that intoxicating scent that I love so much.

"Sana?!" Momo was looking at me worried,

"What?" I said softly, that was the only word I manage to say, if I said anything more I'd throw up on the carpet.

"I've been calling your name and you weren't answering me"

"I'm sorry what is it you wanted?"

"The owner is inside, we have to show her around" I nodded my head and followed her inside. I don't know if this is the shittiest day of my life or the happiest.

I don't know if I should be happy that she's awake or sad that she didn't even notice I was standing there at the entrance.