Chapter 38

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up to find Sana still cuddled to my side. I caressed the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead.

I've been having flashbacks of her face, but not full memories. Some were of her under the moonlight, she was dressed so fancy maybe we went on date.

I heard voices down stairs, a feminine one and a kid. It was must be her daughter and the nanny. I quickly got up and put my boxers and jeans on.

"Sana" I gently shook her, she stirred a little but opened her eyes. I kneeled next to her side, and smiled at her cute face.

"You have to wake up" I whispered, she got up probably forgetting she was still naked and probably didn't realize I was kneeling in front of her which means my face is right in front of her open legs.

When she realized the position we were in she blushed and wrapped herself in the sheets, oh she's shy know like she wasn't riding me hours ago. I smiled and kissed her knuckles.

"Get dressed, Hyori is here"

Sana's POV

Tzuyu left after she woke me up, I was a little embarrassed at first but she kissed my cheek and told me she'll call me when she gets home.

"Mommy what's that on your neck" it was just me and Hyori.

"What do you mean?" I asked her confused, I walked to the bathroom to see what she's talking about.

"Oh my god!" My neck had hickeys all over it, how didn't I notice this. Probably because you were busy getting railed by her.

"Are you dying mommy?!!" Hyori looked scared,

"No baby those are...." What am I going to tell her.

"Love. Bites?" She tilted her head to the side confused.

"When two people love each other, they do this" I pointed to the hickey,

"To make sure their partner knows they love them"

"Ohhhh" she said, I guess I did a good job.

"Does that mean you and and Tzuyu are partners in love?" I swallowed hard, well our relationship is a little more complicated than that.

"Kind of"

She squinted her eyes suspiciously and slowly backed away and exited the bathroom. What a weird kid, but I love her to death.

The whole night I waited for Tzuyu to text me, but nothing. I thought about texting first but decided against it and just sat on my bed thinking of what the hell could've happened that made her not text back after she promised she'll do it.

-

Do you ever feel, used. Like you thought life was finally smiling at you and then it hits you like a truck and you realize your happiness only lasted for a day or in my case a couple of hours.

Well it's been a week since Tzuyu and I slept together and she's been ignoring me and she was all over her 'fiancé' that she cheated on with me.

On our sessions she'd quickly ask me to end it because she was planing her wedding and she needed to be with her partner for the preparation.

I had to ask her about this, so I finished the last spots on my painting, and Tzuyu was wrapping the silky ropes around her body and heading to the door. I stood in her way.

"So this was your plan all along? To get me to like you, fuck me and then throw me away?" I asked her, she stared at me but her look was different a lot different. She didn't say anything and just tried to move past me but I move again and stood in her way.

"Answer me, tell me you don't want me and you'll never see me again" her eyes had this look, like she was hiding something from me.

"I have to go" she pushed past me and left. Even though she didn't say anything, I understood the message. The painting was done, and so was whatever we had.