Chapter 49

Sana's POV

Tzuyu and I were at the Gynecologist's office. We were waiting for her in the room, I was so nervous and Tzuyu was kissing my knuckles to calm me down.

"Good morning Sana, how are you feeling" the doctor asked, I smiled at her.

"I'm a little nervous" I admitted, she smiled softly to reassure me. I don't know why I was nervous, it's not my first time. But it's kind of my first time with the baby's daddy, you know since the first time. Mister, you know who, didn't want the baby in the first place.

She put gel on my bare stomach, she spread it out all over and she turned to look at the screen.

"There it is" she said after a few seconds of searching.

"You want to hear her heartbeats" her? I looked at Tzuyu and she had the biggest smile on her face. Like she won a fuckin prize. We both nodded our heads and waited. A moment later, we heard the beating of her heart it was so fast, like she was excited. I couldn't hold my tears anymore and I let them run down my face. I felt Tzuyu's fingers interlace with mine, and she squeezed my hand gently.

The doctor walked us to the door and explained to me that the baby is healthy and told me what to do and what not to do.

"See, she's healthy" I heard Tzuyu say as we walked to the car. Of course she's gonna die of happiness because she said she knew it's going to be a girl.

I'm almost 4 months pregnant and my belly wasn't very big, but if you stare at it you can tell I'm pregnant.

"I can't wait to tell Chenny" I told her excited, Hyori is going to be so happy with this news.

"Baby?" I heard her say, I looked at her as she drove us back to the house. She offered to buy us a place here but Chenny wouldn't let me go. She said I'll only leave when I give birth.

"Have you thought of names yet?" She asked, I haven't actually I didn't even think about that at all. I was busy giving Tzuyu an attitude.

"Not really"

"Do you know she's going to be mixed, I'm japanese and Tzuyu's taiwanese. You're white unfortunately b-"

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean!" I know she was joking but I had to make a scene.

"Babe don't say bad words she can hear you" she said with all seriousness, I can't believe I'm in love with a fuckin child.

"I hate you" I said

"You weren't saying that yesterday when I was inside y-"

"Shut up! Shut up or I'm jumping out this car!" I threatened her, the whole road she didn't say a word but just smiled like an idiot.

Tzuyu's POV

Sana's due date is very close, I think it's in a couple weeks from now. Her belly was big and she looked the like the prettiest woman carrying my baby.

I ducked so my phone won't chop my head off, we were in the garden watching Hyori play around with the other kids, when I got a text from my assistant Jessica. She was telling me that everything was going good and that Mina is doing a great job. And Sana being a hormonal mess, who I love so much. She was reading a book with her head place on my shoulder and she snatched my phone asking me who the fuck is Jessica. When I said she was just my assistant and she was texting me about work. She frisbeed the fuck out of my phone.

"Baby I promise she's my assistant!" I hid behind a tree while she followed me and tried to catch me.

"Oh so you have your assistant as 'Jessica Love' on your phone?!! Why you calling her Love?!!" I laughed and that made her even more mad.

"And you're laughing?!" She took off her shoe and threw it at me, I didn't have time to duck and it hit me on the side of my face.

"Baby her last name is Love" she stopped in her track, when realization hit her she crossed her arms and pouted. And I came out from behind the tree and hugged her. I kissed her lips gently and then kissed her temple and rubbed her belly softly.

"I love you and only you Sana. I've never felt this way about someone. You're the first and last person I'll love this hard. Of course Hyori and our other baby, and with that said..." I put my hand in my pocket and brought it out. I got down on one knee and smiled at her.

"Will you make me the happiest woman and marry me" her eyes were filled with tears and she was nodding her head.

"Yes!" I put the ring on her finger I got up so I can kiss her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and mine were around her waist.

"I love you Tzuyu..." I heard her say between the kisses. I felt something wet on my leg and I looked down.

"Babe did you pee yourself?" I asked her jokingly, she looked down and her eyes widened.

"My water broke!!"