Chapter 16

Tzuyu's POV

"Here, drink this soup it'll help you feel better" I said, she didn't want to look at me. I held the spoon closer to her face, but she just huffed and turned the other way.

"I don't have the flu, I was just almost beaten to death" I sighed and put the bowl on the nightstand.

"Sana, this is my fault. I had unfinished business with him and I think he saw us together and he's trying to get to me through you.."

"What is this business that you have with him?" She asked me curiously, I think it's time to tell her. She'll know eventually might as well tell her now.

"Well the thing is, I have like a lot of people under my control. They do whatever I say, like I'm here..." I pulled my hand over my head.

"...and there's Chaeyoung under me, there are people under cgaeyo and then other people under those people, y-"

"Just get to the point!!" She yelled, I flinched and smiled awkwardly at her.

  "I'm in the Mafia" I sighed, she stared at me for a second not saying anything. When I didn't explain anything more she gasped.

"Of course you are! Oh my god! And I thought my luck was getting better when I met you, I can't believe I'm interested in a drug lord" I smiled at her,

"Why are you looking at me like that?!" She yelled at me again, god she has a temper and I love it.

"You said you're interested in...me" I whispered, so she was playing hard to get or...

"I'm not" she rolled her eyes at me but I saw her cheeks turn a shade of pink. It's not time to get excited, we need to find Hyori first and then I'll see how to deal with this.

"Drink your soup, it's getting cold" I said trying to feed her. This time she leaned forward and took the spoon between her lips slurping the liquid. I kept feeding her until she said she's had enough and she wants to rest again, I let her be and left the room.

Sana's POV

  It's been a week since Hyori went missing, Tzuyu is doing her best to find her, sending her men all over the city to see if they can find a trace of her or Sehun. I am restless, I can't sleep I can't eat. I'm just sitting on Tzuyu's bed crying and being pathetic, I feel so useless.

I heard someone get in and I assumed it was Tzuyu, so I pretended to be asleep. I heard her shuffle around and then I heard that the shower was on.

A few minutes later after planing my escape thinking I can slip out the room and go to the kitchen before she's out I jumped off the bed and to my surprise she opened the bathroom door. She walked out with black shorts and a sports bra. Her hair was down and you wouldn't tell if her sides and undercut were shaved. I scanned her toned physique, my eyes caught something on her shoulder then her neck, I looked further up to her face and it had the same thing on her cheek. And then it hit me like a brick, scars.

I walked closer to her, but she was looking at the ground like she was scared to look at me.

I was right in front of her and she was looking everywhere but my eyes. I unconsciously let my fingers caress those scars, she closed her eyes as if it hurt her to let me touch them.

"Tzuyu..." I took off the hairband from her wrist and stood on my tippy toes so I can put her hair in a bun, so I can see her face better.

She was still not looking at me, after I put her hair in a bun I took her face in my hands and made her look at me.

"You are beautiful Tzuyu" I whispered, she gave me a sad smile and she grabbed both my wrists and took them off of her face leaving me standing alone in the middle of the room.