Chapter 41

Tzuyu's POV

I was wearing my suit and looking at the mirror. Dad and Chaeyoung were sitting on my bed watching me get ready.

I was wearing a black suit, with a white shirt and a black tie while Chaeyoung and dad were wearing dark blue suits.

"You look very good Tzuyu" I heard Chaeyoung say, I was trying my best not to grab my gun in shoot her in the face right now. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Come on sweetie we have to hurry" poor dad has no clue what's going on inside this house, so sweet and naïve.

What are the odds, on the day we were supposed to get "married" it was raining heavily. I grabbed my umbrella and quickly walked to the car so we can head to the church. I messaged Mina to see if everything was perfectly set.

'The cops are well blended with the guests, and everything is in place all we need is the right time to start the show' -Mina.

'good' -Me

The church was coming to view and I just wanted to get over with all this so I can go to her and have her in my arms.

I was in front of the priest waiting for Mina to come out, then the music started and the door opened. There was Mina walking with her father, he was smiling so widely. They got closer until she was standing in front me holding my hands. I gave my most convincing smile and squeezed her hands to reassure her everything will go as planned.

It was now the time to say our vows, and it's me who'll start.

"I, Tzuyu Chou, will not take you, Mina Myoui, as my wife due to our families actions, lies, theft and attempt of murder..." I turned around to look directly at my mother. I waved my hand around and my men surrounded the church from the inside and closed all exits.

Murmurs were heard among the guests and they all looked at me confused, except my mother who looked furious and Chaeyoung who looked scared.

"A few months ago, I was with the love of my life and there was an accident which lead to me being hospitalized. My mother dearest, tried to kill me and forge the hospital documents so they can detach the machines that kept me alive." A long white cloth fell down from the balcony inside the church so we can project the evidence we had to back up what I just revealed.

"And my sister, the closest person that I trusted with my life, agreed with her because she wanted my woman. She wanted me dead to get a girl that didn't want her" Chaeyoung was just looking at her feet not saying anything.

The video has been projected on the white cloth,

'if she wakes up, you'll lose her. You'll watch your own sister kiss and make love to the love of your life Chaeyoung. So why don't we work together and we both get what we want, c-'

"Stop! You ungrateful child!! I did everything to get you where you are right now and THAT'S how you repay me!!" I saw her shuffle around in her bag and I saw her pull something.

"Gun!!" One of my guards yelled, running to tackle her before she could pull the trigger.

She pointed it towards me and I just stood there stunned, gun shots were heard and I just got ready for the impact.

I felt nothing, I opened my eyes to see the body falling to the ground, I saw someone tackle my mom but I didn't focus I just tried to catch them before they hit ground.

"Chaeyoung!!" She reached for my hand, and put something in it. She wrapped my fingers around it without me being able to see what it was.

"A-airport" she choked out, her body went limp. I called for help and everyone was running out the church, the police who were inside cuffed my mother and I just stared at the ring Chaeyoung put in my hand. What does she mean by airport? My eyes widened.