Chapter 10

Tzuyu's POV

    For the past week Sana has been coming to continue where she left in the painting, I'll try to start a conversation with her or just try to get closer to her. She'd brush me off and when our session is done, I'd approach her again but she'll give me a professional smile and walk out the house in a rush.

  "Gimme another beer" I said to the bartender, he nodded his head. I felt a hand rub my back and then a face come into view. I rolled my eyes and ignored her.

"Hey love" she said seductively.

Without looking at her, I said, "Leave me alone" this annoying human, is someone I used to play around with, her name is Savannah but she likes to be called Savvy for some reason I never liked that name to be honest.

"I miss you Tzuyu" she used my leg as a chair and grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her waist. I wasn't in my right mind too so I just pulled her closer and started kissing her neck. 

I felt her hand creep around my chest to my stomach, she was sucking on my earlobe and I was giving in to her touch. I got up and pulled her to my office.

"This is the last time we're going to do this" I whispered,

"Sure thing d-"

I pushed her front against my desk and pulled her hair back so she could look at me.

"I said last time, Savannah" she nodded fastly, I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see her, I didn't want to touch her when someone else was in my head. When all I wanted was her.

  I woke up the next morning naked, my eyes shot open I jumped off the couch and looked around. Thank God she wasn't here, then I remember I sent her home yesterday. I couldn't touch her, I just did it myself. I wouldn't be able to look Sana in the eyes if I slept with Savannah.

  Walking to my house, my button up shirt was open and my hair was in a messy bun. I threw my jacket on the couch, and walked to the stairs. My eyes caught someone waiting in the living room, Sana? What time is it? I looked at my watch and it said 12pm oh shit I was an hour late.

She heard me shuffle around and her eyes caught mine and I froze in my place she looked me up and down. Her eyes held shock but she quickly hid it with a small smile.

"Good morning Ms. Chou" oh yes she also won't call me Tzuyu anymore which is disappointing, I loved how it rolled out of her mouth.

"Morning Sana, I'll go change real quick and I'll be down in a minute. You can go get ready in the room if you want" I saw her walk to the room and I cussed myself for not setting an alarm. I ran to my room to took a quick shower.

Sana's POV

  I know what you're gonna say, I'm being childish for ignoring her, but I have no choice. I have a kid to raise and protect, money to save so both me and my child can survive, and none of this can be achieved if I'm dead.

  I know staying away from her is hurting both of us, I mean she did try to explain herself to me but I just brush her off. But you wanna know what hurt even more. Seeing her walk in like she just had a rough night and I mean it in a nasty way not the gang gang shit type of way.

Who am I to talk, I ignored her and I pushed her away, so I can't be jealous of whoever is making her feel good.

"Sana?" My head shot up and she was standing in front of me with her hands in her pocket with a worried look.

"Yes?" I cleared my throat, I'm never going to get used to her looking this handsome.

"I was talking to you but you just stared at your fingers without responding" Oh I was too busy thinking I didn't see her walk in the room, how embarrassing. I felt my cheeks get warmer and I grabbed my brush and asked her to take her seat so we can start.

"How's Hyori doing?" I was now cleaning the brush so the paint won't dry up on it, should I lie and say Hyori forgot she existed and she doesn't miss her at all, or tell her the truth that Hyori keeps asking about her and wonders when she can come to her house to play with Deluxe and feed the cat again.

"She's doing okay, a little disappointed but overall good" she was standing in front of the door, I looked at her confused she was blocking the way.

"Ehh Ms. Chou you're blocking the door" she walked closer to me, and I took a step back. She kept walking towards me and I was just trying to get away from her.

There was no where to escape, my back hit the wall and I was trapped between her arms. Her lips were slightly parted and I could feel her minty breath touch the corner of my mouth.

"Look at me Sana" she whispered, I swallowed hard, I can't look at her, I can't do it because I'll give up and let her do whatever she desires with me.

"I- I can't. I- have to go" I sneaked under her arm and ran to the door. As soon as my legs left her property I can feel myself let a breath of relief out that I didn't know I was holding.

   When I reached my apartment building, I saw Teresa holding Hyori's hand and they were talking to a very tall guy in casual clothes. He looked a little suspicious to me so I called out for them.

"Hyori!" My daughter's eyes widened when she saw me, she let go of Teresa and ran to me.

"Hi momma!" I picked her up and kissed all over her face,

"I missed you so much momma, I was so bored. I wanna go see Tzuyu" she said all in one breath. I chuckled.

"We can see her tomorrow if you want"

"YES!"

  A few seconds later, Teresa walked to me with a smile. She told me that the man was lost and he was looking for a gas station close from here and she showed him the way. I nodded my head and hugged her goodbye taking Hyori to the apartment so we can have some mother daughter time together.

I tried my best not to think of her but who am I kidding, she's all I can think of.