Chapter 48

Sana's POV

"Sana! We're going to be parents!" Tzuyu hugged me excited, I didn't want her to know. But I guess she was going to know sooner or later.

"No I am going to be a parent" she stopped and looked at me sadly.

"I am going to be that child's life whether you like it or not" she said smiling, I know that smile. It means I'm never going to let you win, and that whatever she says is what's gonna happen.

"Sure..." I rolled my eyes and just kept putting clothes on the drying rack, I ignored her all day yesterday and now as soon as she woke up she was looking around for me. I don't even think she slept.

"Eh Sana?" She called for me, she sounded a little nervous.

"Hmm"

"Do you ehh wanna go see the baby?" She said playing with her fingers nervously. I side eyed her and kept doing small house chores as she followed me around the house.

"I mean, if you want to. I just want to know if it's healthy" she smiled standing in front of me, for how long I'm going to give her the cold shoulder? Well I don't know until I feel satisfied.

"I think you forgot you had a wife to take care of back at home" I rolled my eyes at her and tried to push past her but she blocked the way.

"I don't have a wife, she didn't know either so we both took different paths. She's busy with work and I..." She walked closer to me, she was hovering over me with her huge self and it was making me nervous.

"...I was looking for you, Sana" she whispered gently caressing my cheek. I missed her touch, I missed her tenderness with me. I want her to be in this baby's life and in mine as well.

"I can't go tomorrow though, I promised to go out with Jacob" I walked to the garden where the kids were playing. And of course she followed me outside.

"Where are you guys going?" She asked me curiously, I stopped and turned to look at her with a small smile.

"Why do you want to know?" She stopped and tilted her head with an arched eyebrow. Someone's jealous, I gave myself a high five mentally and rolled my eyes at her.

"Wait!" She gently pulled my shoulder to make me look at her,

"Does he like you or something?" I was holding myself to not laugh, I wanted to see where this is going. I crossed my arms.

"He might, he might not. You never know" I left her standing there confused and went to help Chenny picking grapes.

Tzuyu's POV

Well it's been a week since I found Sana and Mrs Chenny was nice enough to let me stay with them because they had so many room. I did suggest to sleep in Sana's room but she said she doesn't want a baby making session in her house. Ha I wish....

The good thing though is that Sana is slowly warming up to me, like the other day she ask if I can go get her chocolate from the store, at 3 in the morning and me being so in love with her I did just that. I took the truck and went to city to get her chocolate and other sweets she might like.

I was helping Alberta around in the garden, she needed to change some light bulbs. We were just engaging in small conversation when Hyori came out of nowhere with her arms crossed. She was giving me a death glare and I was just confused.

"What?!" I asked her, she asked me to come down to her level so she can tell me something on my ear.

"She's mine, go talk to mom she's about to go out with Jacob again" she whispered, I was about to leave when she put her hand out with a smirk. I sighed and gave her a candy that I took this morning from the sweets I bought Sana.

I saw Sana coming out of the house wearing a white sundress with a straw hat, she looked so beautiful that I even forgot what I was going to do. Jacob pointed with his eyes and was telling her something he then walked to me and she just looked annoyed.

"Hey there! I have to go somewhere urgently can you take her to get some art supplies" he asked, my smile grew wider and I nodded my head. He patted my shoulder and left.

"Are you going to stand there and stare at me or are we going to go?!" She huffed, I smiled and opened her door for her and then went to the driver's side.

During the car ride she'd look at me but when I turn, she'd pretend like she wasn't burning holes through my head a second ago. So I did the most reasonable thing. I pulled over.

"Why did you stop?" She asked me confused,

"Are you going to keep ignoring me for the rest of our lives?" I asked her, she huffed and looked out the window.

"Yes, and you gotta get used to it" she said and that made me smile. So she does want me to stay with her for the rest of our lives. When she realized what she said she opened the door and got out. I got out as well and I stood in front of her, she wasn't looking at me so I got closer and I pulled her chin up so she could look at me.

"You can give me this attitude all you want, It's never gonna make me go away" I whispered on her lips, we were so close. She was looking between my eyes and lips, when I licked my lips my tongue accidentally brushed against her bottom lip and it made her whimper. My other arm wrapped around her waist and I pulled her to me, my leg was between hers and since she was much shorter than me she was basically sitting on my knee. Her breathing started to get heavy and she was leaning closer but I decided to pull away just a little everytime she'd think she caught my lips.

"K-kiss me" I heard her say and I smirked.

I smashed my lips on hers, I missed them so much. I missed the way she'd whimper in my mouth. I felt her arms wrap around my neck and she pulled me down for a deeper kiss and I wanted more. I grabbed her legs and pulled her up so she can wrap them around my waist and I gently pushed her against the car, I know I was hard and she knew that as well. She was only wearing a dress with underwear under so my crotch was sitting directly on her core.

She gently pulled away from the kiss and her eyes were glossy, her cheeks were red and so was her nose. She looked so beautiful...

"Put me down before I ask you to put it in me" I was surprised with her boldness but I did as she said. Her eyes looked down and she was staring at the huge bulge in my pants biting her lips.

But she quickly opened the door and got in, how am I going to get rid of this when she's being a tease. I sighed and uncomfortably walked to my side to drive her to the store.