Chapter 8

A group of people surrounded and stood together waiting to see the joke, and the people brought in a small stove and a fox fur and a big **** for Lu Wenxiu, and please put on him flatteringly. "Second Master, It 's a bit laborious to move the one hundred barrels of water to the back kitchen. It 's noon now, and I 'm afraid I ca n't finish moving to the top of the moon. "

Lu Wenxiu was even more proud: "Then move it to me tomorrow, when will it be finished, and when can I take the four sisters away!"

Hearing this, the little girl around him looked back at the thin layer of ice, her legs were softened, and she opened her mouth to cry, but was covered by a servant next to Lu Wenxiu .

Lu Wenxiu scolded: "Don't cry! Noisy, what are you crying, anyway, is also the niece of the Ning Palace, is there any guts?"

The little girl was covered with blush and was about to suffocate. She barely had time to shout "Mother, save--"

The sound stopped abruptly, being lured by Lu Wenxiu's subordinates, and his body was hovering over the river.

Lu Wenxiu turned his head, raised his eyebrows, crossed his legs, and smiled to Lu called with a smile: "How about? Anyway, aren't you strong? You showed up in front of the court examiner last time. A hundred barrels of water is also a trivial matter for our three young masters. "

Lu Huan stared at him coldly, with a shadow under his dark eyes, and his cold expression was cold.

Although Lu Huan didn't answer, Lu Wenxiu knew that he would definitely mention it, so Lu Wenxiu proudly leaned back and waited for the show.

Sure enough, Lu Huan looked at the sister-in-law and walked silently to the hundred buckets.

There were a hundred buckets, and each bucket was as thick as one person.

The buckets in Ning's palace are not so large. This is a large bucket specially made by Lu Wenxiu for his subordinates. One is half the size of a water tank. If it is filled with water, even two subordinates are barely able to I can't move.

In the past ten years, King Ning's house has invited Lu Wenxiu and Lu Yuan to teach the four books and five classics and swordsmanship. Lu Wenxiu was idle and did not learn anything, but did not expect Xiao Lu who was sneaking up the courtyard wall to steal. After learning it, if it wasn't for the court examiner's investigation last time, Lu Wenxiu would not have known that Lu Huan had two brushes.

He didn't learn by himself, but when he saw Lu Huan riding and shooting, he wrote articles, but he was very jealous, so he made him more difficult.

He knew that Lu Huan's strength was quite strong. Although he would be struggling to lift a large bucket filled with water, he could move to the kitchen by biting his teeth.

But he kept carrying it back and forth a hundred times in a row, and he didn't believe in exhausting!

I'm afraid that on the third trip, Lu Huan should get down!

Everyone looked at the landing call next to the first bucket, and it looked like it was lively, waiting for the landing call to show a painful expression.

but--

But I saw Lu Huan holding up a bucket with one hand, as if he didn't feel any weight at all, and raised it up and down in his palm.

Everyone :?

He frowned, and raised another one directly with his other hand, still not feeling any weight.

Everyone :? ?

He firmly held the left and right buckets and turned away without expression.

Everyone :? ? ? ? ?