Chapter 17

There was no impenetrable wall in the palace of King Ning, and Lu Huan was called by the old lady to Mei'an Court, and soon passed into Mrs. Ning's ears.

She gritted her teeth and threw the tea cup heavily on the table, and the tea poured out in unison, which surprised the next man's eyeliner who came to the newspaper.

The servant knelt down hurriedly: "Mrs. Breath!"

Mrs. Ning said badly about the sacrifice of the armor around her: "What is the old lady thinking? Is it possible that because of the last thing by the river, did you really favor the sister-in-law?"

"Wen Xiu was punished by her behind closed doors for a whole month and stayed out. Half a month later, the daylily hunting in Qiuyan Mountain was cold! It turned out that she wanted the **** to replace Wenxiu!"

Seeing that Madam Ning was furious, Jiu Jia hurried to her knees and said, "As long as you don't want to let the sister-in-law go, can he really do it?"

Mrs. Ning sneered: "Autumn hunting in Qiuyan Mountain, several princes and children of all major families in Beijing have to go. In this case, how can a sister-in-law get on the stage? She even coaxed the old lady to let him replace Wenxiu's seat! What can you do? "

Jiu Jia said: "There is still half a month before the hunting. The wife has many ways to prevent him from appearing that day, so why is he anxious? Whenever something happens, he can't even go to the Ning Palace, not even the horse, How can I participate in Qiuyan Mountain Hunting? "

Upon hearing this, Mrs. Ning looked slightly better.

— Indeed, a bitch.

Although the sister-in-law is extremely tough and has tenacious vitality, which has caused him to fail to kill him all these years, if he really started to move and let him disappear in the palace of Ning, wouldn't it be easy?

She looked stern, and asked the man a few words, what Lu Hao was doing lately.

Since the old lady ordered that the house be given to him, and people were not allowed to disturb, then no one dare to approach the remote old wood yard. After all, even King Ning was afraid of the old lady. No one in this house dared to disobey the old lady's order.

The answer obtained was naturally that the gardenia spent three or two silvers, purchased many work tools, seeds, and some chickens, and began to grow some vegetables in the yard to raise chickens.

Hearing this, Mrs. Ning laughed mockingly, thinking that he was going to use the silver to beat people down, and what great things did he do, but he did not expect that he was just trying to feed himself and feed in his narrow side. Chicken breeds vegetables.

After all, this little poor man has no ambition, but he is too alert to him.

...

Mrs. Ning was slightly relieved.

From the second day on, Lu Huan waited for the person to return his note.

Opening his eyes early in the morning, he felt nervous for a while. When he could wear a robe in the future, he jumped out of bed, walked to the table in a thin jacket, picked up the paper with a complex and indescribable mood, and looked up— —

But on the front, only the ink that penetrated the back of the paper was solitary on it, and there was no second person's ink.

"..."

Lu Huan did not give up, turned the paper again, and glanced at the opposite side.

However, the opposite is also blank.