Chapter 16

For Lu Huan, birthday is just one of countless cold and solitary days without any special.

No one in Ning's Mansion would remember, not even the four aunts had taken it to heart. Today, Lu Huan went to deliver medicine. The four aunts held tears in tears and thanked them, but they did not think of Lu Huan's birthday today. She couldn't remember, and it was normal. King Ning had long ordered the whole house to ban Lu Lu's birthday. Even if she remembered it, she couldn't do anything for Lu Huan.

Therefore, Lu Huan also had no right to this day.

Anyway, if it wasn't for the celebration of the East Palace in every day in the capital, I'm afraid he would not remember it.

Birthday Birthday.

These two words that Lu Hao knew were all seen from the books and from the birthday banquet of Prince Shou Qing and Lu Yu'an.

At Lu Yu'an's birthday banquet every year, the middle of the house is very lively, and the kitchen is busy.

Mrs. Ning will prepare two things specially for the eldest son Lu Yuan. One is longevity noodles, and the whole noodles are stacked into a full bowl. After eating, drink soup, which means long life.

The other is the peach of longevity. The top is dyed red by red paper, which means to avoid doom.

At this time, most of Lu Huan could only stay with the subordinates under the wall of Wu Qing's courtyard, waiting to receive a reward.

...

No one has ever remembered his birthday, he has long been used to it, so he never thought that one day, when he returned from the snow, he could even see a bowl of longevity noodles quietly placed on the stove ---

In the rest of the fire on the stove, the noodles in the bowl were slender and moist, the soup was thick, and there was a heart-shaped egg on it.

... somewhat illusory to unreal.

Lu Huan tightened his throat, walked subconsciously, slowly holding up the bowl of longevity noodles, and the warmth suddenly passed from the palm of his hand, making his eyebrows jump lightly-it was not a dream!

But is this longevity noodle really made for him ...?

... how can anyone remember his birthday ...

... how can someone celebrate it for him ... how can someone give him these goodness?

What is the purpose ... what do you want from him ...?

Lu Huan's heart was chaotic and forced himself to breathe calmly.

But he was holding the bowl of longevity noodles for the first time in his life with both hands, but couldn't help but hold it tighter and tighter, feeling the feeling of falling warmly on the cold palm.

After a moment, he took a breath and forced himself to calm down.

He raised his eyes and looked around at the kitchen with a slight glance.

Only to see the rabbit lamp under the eaves and this bowl of longevity noodles, was too shocked, so he noticed at this time-

A few days ago, he left the messy, possibly stumbling, woodpile in the corner of the kitchen. He didn't know when it was neatly piled up and put it in the corner.

And, because of the typhoid fever a few days ago, and some dirt on the cooktop that I could clean up in the future, all of them have been cleaned up, and even the pots and pans have been refreshed and stacked together.

The entire kitchen did not know who was cleaned, and the food was strung up and hung on the wall. It looked even worse than the large kitchen of Ning Wangfu.