Chapter 37

Suxi couldn't help but remember the last time Cub and Chang Gongwu separated outside the money house and walked back through the market alone. The little figure was dragged by the setting sun for a long time ...

He grew up alone in the Ningwang Mansion, no one can speak, and he was unaccompanied. Even in the bustling and noisy market, he was still watching the others' enthusiasm and solitary integration.

Although he couldn't really be in Cub's world, talk to him, hold his hand and rub his head.

But if he can accompany him to watch a lively lantern festival, he will walk to that street in the future and see someone else's family of three and He Meimei and lively reunion, at least he will remember the night he was with him.

At least, he can have some happy memories.

You wo n't be envious of others, and you wo n't be walking lonely through the market without expressions or raising your head.

Looking back, not all life is full of suffering.

Thinking about it this way, Suxi almost did not hesitate, quickly dragged the sleeve of the left hand of the cub and said with excitement: OK! Go watch the lights first!

——It's also a weekend anyway.

...

Lu Huan looked at his left sleeve, who was hunting in the wind and was about to be pulled off the line. He was somewhat surprised by the warm response from the ghosts and gods, but because of this, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

He was actually afraid that she found it all boring and didn't want to do it with him.

She had given him so much before, but she couldn't see or touch it. Lu Huan didn't know how to do it to make her happy ...

Now seeing her rejoicing, Lu Huan's heart was full, his lips turned up, his eyes added a little bit of color, and his eyes looked at the void moisturized, saying, "Let's go before we clean up."

...

The so-called clean up is to change to casual clothes for travel. After all, ordinary people in the rough market are in the market. It is too conspicuous if they wear Jinyiyuqiu.

After calling back to the divine doctor to treat the old lady, the cubs have had a better life in the Ning King's Mansion, and their thin patch clothes have been replaced for a long time. However, the old robes stitched up by ghosts and gods were folded up by him, and they were carefully stored in the box, as if they were treasures.

He entered the room and took out an ordinary light gray robe.

He took it out, but he didn't take off his clothes and changed clothes, but squeezed his clothes and asked, "... Are you still in the house?"

Outside the screen, Su Xi looked at the stick-shaped cubs standing in front of the closet with embarrassment. The bun was embarrassed on the face, and immediately felt happy—what was it, who thought that he had soft hands and feet on you, milky white Are you interested in a dumpling-like body?

The joke was a joke, but Suxi still blew the door, saying that he was out and would not look at him.

Lu Hao in the room determined that the ghost and **** had gone out-she had always kept her promise and said that she shouldn't peek if she didn't see it-his ears faded slightly, and she quickly changed her clothes.

When Suxi arrived at the market from Chaiyuan, it was only possible to switch screens. The middle part of the road was impossible to walk with the cubs.

Therefore, Lu Huan went out from the side gate of Ning Wang Mansion, passed through the narrow alley, copied the approach and walked towards the most lively market lantern festival. He looked to his side from time to time, his heart was a little weird. After he went out, the ghosts were quiet It's like leaving.