Chapter 49

The person who is going to take Suxi to meet is a famous traveler in the country of Yan. He was born in Changchun, a century ago, and heard that he was over 100 years old. He was once received by the emperors of several countries. There are many deeds and legends that summon the souls who have already reached the reincarnation cycle.

The Yunyou Taoist has traveled to various countries in the past ten years and cannot be found at all. Therefore, it took only a few months for the cub to find this person through Zhenyuan General.

Cub Cub didn't believe the ghosts and ghosts before, but after misunderstanding her as a ghost, she started to believe it.

Although it is not known whether the deeds previously passed down by the Yunyou Taoist are true or not, many books about Yan Guo and Yan Sheng by Yan Guo were compiled by him and his disciples.

So, no matter what, finding him is tantamount to finding a glimmer of hope.

And if there is no hope from this traveler, there will be no way for Suxi to show up.

At this moment, the people under General Zhenyuan are taking the Yunyou Taoist to Changchun Guan. They only need to wait for Changchun Guan to wait to see the famous Yunyou Taoist.

...

Suxi was outside the screen, watching the cubs ecstatically ordering people to prepare horses, intending to go to Changchun Guan immediately, full of hope, his mood could not help but be complicated for a while.

Make an excuse to say that you have something tonight, can't go to Changchun with him? Then I did n't go online for a few days, and just missed the Yunyou Taoist?

As soon as this idea came up in Suxi's mind, Suxi quickly rejected it. No, no, I'm so sorry and irresponsible.

Moreover, I haven't seen this Yunyou Taoist this time, and I will definitely think of a way to take her to the Yunyou Taoist next time.

...... This matter can't escape the fifteenth day of the first day.

Sooner or later, Cub Cub will know that they are people of two worlds. She can accompany him to the old age, but it will never appear in front of him. Then, let him know tonight. Although he will be sad, Su Xi thought that he still has his own ambitions, and now also has his own friends, teachers, and alliances, and he will be fine.

...

Suxi's heart was up and down, hesitated for a long time, still pulled the left sleeve of the cub, signaled, okay, I will go with you.

But at this moment, it may be that the upcoming mission to Changchun Guan triggered a new task, and a message popped up on the screen:

[Receive Mainline Mission Ten (Intermediate): Seek for an official who has prestige in the court, at least two grades or higher, and make him determined to stand behind the protagonist and support the protagonist to the throne. 】

Suxi felt that there was no way to start this task. Now there are already a few officials who appreciate the cubs in the court, but the identity of the prince of the cubs has not yet been revealed, and they will no longer be able to support a Ning king's palace if they appreciate the cubs. Assassin's throne, this has become a usurper!

This task should logically be a task that can only be triggered after the cub is restored.

When she thought so, a prompt popped up on the screen.

[Hint: This task is parallel to the main line task nine, it is a subsidiary task of the main line task nine, and the point reward is 8. 】

It turned out that Suxi immediately understood, that is to say, when finding the nun in Changchunguan and letting the cub know his own life, he also had to get an official with more than two grades, so that the identity of the nine prince of the cub was also Known to that person!