Chapter 40

The old lady had never asked Lu Hao before, but since Lu Hao entered Tai Tai College and became the companion to the five princes, after Jiu Pin, the old lady eagerly asked Lu Hao to greet her every evening.

All the questions asked were about Lu Huan's association with the princes.

King Ning 's palace has been declining for a long time. In recent years, no one has been in the court. It has long been a residence of officials in Beijing who do not want to interact with it. For many years, no one was interested.

This is naturally an unbearable thing for the old lady who once came from a brilliant family!

Now that she finally saw some hope in Lu Huan, she began to pretend to be a good elder who cared about Sun Sun's education.

He even opened a garden in Jing Ning's Mansion named Jingyuan, which was awarded to Lu Mang as his study.

The old lady's thoughts, both Mrs. Ning Wang and Lu Yu'an, all looked in her eyes, and she was anxious and jealous, but she was helpless with Lu Huan.

However, there is an old lady's value in King Ning's Palace, but not outside King Ning's Palace.

On this day, Mrs. Ning saw that the rain began to rain under the eaves, which is the season of rain in the early spring. She asked the armor around her: "My father was ordered to go to Yunzhou to supervise the palace a few days ago. How many days have I returned?"

"Mrs. Hui, the Shangguan bachelor just returned yesterday. Because I was late, I didn't send someone to inform you. I went to the court hall early this morning. Now I think I should have gone to Tai Tai College."

Mrs. Ning didn't know what to think, her face was a little proud, her fingernails were pressed into her palm, and she said coldly, "The carriage is prepared for me. I will go back to my father tonight."

Suzhou Xi accompanied the cubs to study in Tai College. In addition to grinding the arrow targets for the five princes, these nine companions were fairly easy to read.

Just like this, there were more than ten days of peace.

Cub Cub is extremely diligent, in addition to practicing every night until late at night, he also hastened to study at other times. At five in the morning, when it wasn't dawn, he got up, and continued to read the books that he hadn't finished last night.

Until the early rise of Chaoyang, he hurriedly groomed, took a few steamed buns from the people outside the hospital, ate while walking, and rushed to Tai College to continue school.

For the past ten days or so, Suxi didn't know that he woke up before the chicken was called every morning.

But every time I go online, I see that his book has been ripped a bit, and there are many dense annotations, and I feel strange.

Obviously, only a third of the book was seen last night, why did you suddenly finish it tonight!

Did you watch it during sleepwalking? !!

It seemed that Cub was afraid of her, and she never told her. It was not until the weekend in Suxi that a sudden attack was made in the early morning in the game, and it was learned that Cub was so diligent!

It really makes the old mother feel ashamed!

Suzhou didn't know why the cubs worked so hard, but they could feel it. In the past ten days, the cub's milk dumplings were significantly thinner and had become a thin milk dumpling.

That night, she couldn't help but let the cubs stop and relax. Don't study first, go horse riding outside the city.

Lu Huan felt that the wind stayed between her eyebrows. She seemed to want to press herself on the acupoints, so she could not help lowering the scroll and red ears.