Chapter 86: Extra 3

At one hundred o'clock, Lu Huan could see her and the two could finally communicate. At two hundred o'clock, Lu Huan finally crossed unilaterally from the state of Yan. And according to the system, after three hundred points, she can also follow the landing to see the world.

I don't care about the ceremony of bathing and burning incense. On this day, the two stayed alone in the apartment. Lu Xuan dismissed the palace man of the Daming Palace in advance. Then he returned to the apartment and pulled the opening cloth. That world.

It's summer in Suzhou. Cicadas screamed outside the apartment. Because the windows were open, they could still hear the traffic from outside the apartment and the sound of new residents moving upstairs.

But after she and Luandao stepped into the palace of the Daming Palace, all these voices disappeared by her ears, and only the same Xia Chan noisy.

The air flow felt on my body is no different from the other world.

Suxi suddenly understood the poem "Life is endless, and Jiang Yue is only similar every year."

Although it has spanned nearly a thousand years, this world really exists.

She looked at all kinds of things in the apse with amazement. The famous ambergris was lit in the incense burner. Two exquisite dadings were placed in the two corners of the southeast and southwest. At first glance they were big tripods. It contains ice cubes, which makes the whole apse cool and quiet.

Suxi walked quickly to the desk case and reached out and touched it.

When Lu Huan was still in Ning's Palace, the desk case used for reading and writing was only made of ordinary wood. Later, as his official position became higher, the desk case began to become a valuable wood, and the current desk case is made of rosewood. Manufactured, the four treasures of the study above are placed in future generations are all priceless treasures.

Lu Huan usually reviews the memorial here.

Suxi has seen this case through the screen, but seeing and touching it with his own hands is completely different.

In Suxikou, he could only make a very unsuspecting noise, "Look down ..."

Lu Huo could not help but smiled and walked to her: "You can imagine how I felt at that time. When I saw your world's traffic, the car drove extremely fast as if flying on the ground, almost thinking I went to the legendary world where the sword can fly. "

Suxi still felt unreal. He touched East and West, took a bite of the candied fruit on a table case, and asked Lu Hao: "What is this?"

Lu Huan said, "I heard the palace people said that it was wild ginseng dug from Yunzhou not long ago, and the candied fruit. I felt it would get angry when I ate it, so I didn't bring it to you."

"If you like, there should be something edible in summer, and we'll bring some back when we get home."

"But this is too-too big !!!" Su Xi looked at the entire apse, and could not help but sigh, there are four palaces in the Daming Palace alone, not to mention the entire Royal Palace, as well as the Xingqing Palace, the Emperor The hibiscus garden used for vacations, as well as palaces everywhere!

Moreover, there is a place for fireworks in Beijing!

It's so cool to be an emperor!

Suxi bit the sleeve of the landing call and wanted to cry.

This look of her fell into Lu's eyes. Lu's face was so cute that she couldn't help pinching her cheeks and said, "Come here with me, I've prepared clothes, you can change them, and I'll take you out play."