Chapter 34

...

There are actually many questions in Lu Huan's heart, such as-why did they come to me? Why is it so good to me? Why stay with me?

Why did it happen to me? Do you want to get something from me, or let me get involved in the battle for power in Beijing, so that I can accomplish something for you?

However, at this moment, he felt that person was beside him, and the gentle wind entangled him ... these issues became less important.

He is more concerned about--

Can I stay with him for a long time?

Will you leave someday?

Have you been so kind to others ... and then, can you not want anyone, no one, just look at him?

Numerous subtle emotions rolled up in his heart, hope, joy, restlessness, layer by layer, like a thin wave beating against the shore ... and along with his heart beating, these noises that kept in his heart gradually falling. In the end, there is only one most important and determined idea--

The ghost and **** who appeared next to him was the best thing in his life.

He was not afraid of anything else, he was just afraid of the sudden disappearance of the other party.

...

Thinking of this, Lu Huan thought of the other party's unsuccessful news since eight days. As if the contact was suddenly interrupted, he didn't know what had happened, and remained in the courtyard, but watched the sunrise and sunset for eight days, but didn't wait for anything.

...... If he appears again in the future, he may still not know where to find each other.

Although Lu Huan didn't want to show that he had been waiting for each other for the past eight days, he really wanted to know, so he put up with it, but didn't hold back, he blurted out and asked: "The eight days you disappeared happened. What happened? "

In the eyes of Suxi, the cub in the screen was like a child who had been left in the kindergarten for eight days and had not been picked up. His face was bitter and full of resentment, and it was hard to wait for her to come and hurry her With his hand on his face, he had to eagerly ask where she had gone, and why she hadn't come to pick him up.

Just follow up, you have to pretend to be casual or just ask ...

The arrow fell to the ground in Suxi, and it was almost sprouting.

She thinks she may be poisoned by the game. Alas, why does she feel cute when she does anything? !!

But how would she explain that she was taking the exam? !!

It took two and a half days to take the test, and my phone was confiscated? !!

Suxi scratched his head, pondered for a while, and then opened the scroll in front of the desk case across the screen, then picked up the writing brush, placed a picture of the writing on the desk case, and finally threw the writing brush and rolled the scroll Up.

Open the window, roll up the book with the wind, and make a picture that finally slipped out.

She tried to tell him that on her side, she also had to go to Taiyuan College and had to take an exam, and they had passed the first three classes of the class. force.

But such a long list is clearly unclear.

The babies stared at the wind in front of them and blew up the pages, and closed and closed the windows. They did not mind at all. Instead, their eyes were a little bright, and they wondered, "Do you mean these days? He has been detained in the prefecture, and the prefecture has to be examined. Can he come out after passing the check? "