Chapter 84: Extra 1

When Suxi knew from Lu Huo, the game '' Road to the Emperor '' was a time machine, and this time machine and the accompanying system are likely to be sent by the two of them 40 years later. By 2020, he is still in front of his sophomore year.

Su Xi, whose science was very bad and whose logic was somewhat chaotic, was successfully summoned by Lu to halo.

"But why is it me?" Suxi struggled a little.

She looked up and down at Lu Hua who was beautiful whether she wore clothes or not. Whether it was long-haired jade or dark short hair, walking on the campus of the university would cause a stunning look at Lu Hua, and she felt a deep depression.

Compared with a boyfriend who can manage the country and write a dissertation for graduate examination, in addition to looking pretty, his skin is white, it is a bit ordinary.

"It could only be you." Lu Huan sat up from the bed, hugged the accommodation creek from behind, pressed her chin to her neck, and said religiously: "Because whether I was fifteen or I I am still 40 years later, and I am the only one in your heart. "

Because it was winter, the room was heated, and Lu Huan pulled the blanket over his shoulders and hugged Suxi, who was wearing only pajamas in his arms, and his skin was dry and blind, like two animals snuggling together in winter. .

The orange humidifier slowly mists up and emits the orange fragrance.

"I just like you."

Lu Huosheng was afraid of Suxi thinking wildly, biting her shoulder, and whispering, "Don't want me."

"In my eyes, your hair looks good, your lips look good, and your toes are round and beautiful."

"You have a gentle and frank personality, and it is most commendable. It is thousands of times better than others and thousands of times better than me. I feel that I am a little too mediocre compared to you."

It's about loving each other miserably, and they all have a little more or less inferiority. Su Xi thinks this way, Lu Huan thinks the same way, he will also be afraid that Su Xi meets a person who is more vivid and interesting than him, and then he will feel that he is just a hunk from ancient times who can not do any entertainment.

Su Xi throbbed in his heart, turned around, but was kissed by Lu Huan.

After a breathless kiss, she sat in Lu Huan's arms, letting him take hold of his smooth shoulders, still puzzled.

"But how did we get connected at the beginning?"

"I mean." Suxi said funnyly: "Why wouldn't the aunt playing mahjong downstairs contact you or the glamorous female celebrity on the billboard contact you?"

"And you Yan Guo, there is a lot of people in the deep waters. Your second brother has always been unloved and is also a declining prince. Why isn't my first game interface in your second brother's room?"

Lu Huan's face was green when he heard it, and he was sour, "You still think of my second brother? That lamp ..."

"Stop, stop!" Suxi covered her head and felt it hurt. "The old rotten millet thing is over, Lu call you still talking!"

"I thought of it as a token of love, but I turned around and saw that you also sent my second brother, and then you disappeared, you can imagine my mood." Lu Huan said quietly, like punishment. The person tightening her arms couldn't help lowering her head and taking a bite on her lips.

Su Xi had wanted to curse a few words, but was gradually stunned by the kiss that he gradually deepened, suddenly a little dazed, forgetting what he was going to say.