Chapter 76

The dormitory is a quadruple room. Two lower berths have been put in luggage, but people are not there. They should go to the cafeteria for lunch. So Suxi had to choose the upper one.

In fact, when she moved things over, she lived in the school just for a walk. There was an apartment opposite the school, and Lu Huan. She estimated that she would not go back to the dormitory to sleep too many times.

But she can't tell her mother that she intends to go to Lu Hao to sleep there, right?

My mother was afraid that she would get angry with myocardial infarction.

So Suzhou chose the beds honestly.

The mother in the bedroom walked around the bedroom and frowned: "The pool is a bit dirty, I'll go downstairs to buy a broom and mop and clean it for you. You'll pack things first."

Suxi nodded: "Okay."

As soon as the mother stayed, there were only Suxi and Lu Huan in the bedroom. Suxi breathed a sigh of relief and asked, "Are you all done?"

"Um." Lu Huan took it out of his arms subconsciously, but emptied it. Then he remembered that he was wearing the long sleeve sweater and trousers of this dynasty. He took out two cards from his trouser pocket and handed them to him. Suxi: "One is a dining room dining card, which has been recharged one thousand, and one is an apartment door card. If the card is lost, the password is your birthday, and you can open the door, you can get it."

Suxi's heart was full of anticipation. She excitedly looked at Lu Huan, Lu Huan looked down at her, and there was a bit of irresistible expression in the corners of her eyebrows. They both felt a little guilty as if they were secretly having early love on their backs.

Especially Suxi. She couldn't help pushing Lu Huan out, whispering: "Okay, you're leaving now, don't look for presence in front of my mother."

It's okay to carry a baggage. If you continue to stay, my mother must be suspicious.

Lu Huo was a little too tall. Standing in the narrow bedroom aisle, it seemed that the bedroom was very small. Once again, the image of short buns in Suxi's heart was lightened.

He didn't move, glanced at the thin bunk bed, and said, "I went to the supermarket downstairs when I was here, and there were so many people who bought it, my aunt couldn't come back for half an hour. You climbed up and down and down a lot. Inconvenience, I'll make the bed for you before leaving. "

Su Xi could not beat him, so he had to go with him.

Suxi opened the suitcase, packed some of the clothes into the closet, made a look, and waited for her mother to come back for an explanation. The remaining part she planned to carry directly to the apartment opposite the school.

Lu Huan quickly screwed all the screws of the railing of her bed, then pulled out a pink foam roll wrapped around the iron ladder from her pocket, and wrapped it carefully one by one. The bubble roll was also painted with pink Kumamoto bears.

Seeing this scene was a bit messy, Suxi was just like seeing the young general on the battlefield suddenly pull out a pink Barbie. She rushed over and asked, "Where did you buy this?"

Lu said: "Taobao."

The whole of Suzhou is not very good: "When did you learn Taobao?"

Lu Huo didn't take it for granted: "This thing is extremely convenient. If you want to buy something, you can place an order directly. The next day someone will deliver it to your door. It is quite simple. If not, Baidu can. I will try it. Xiaoxi you But I want to buy something, put it in the shopping cart, I empty it for you every few days. "