Chapter 19

The first reaction of Suzhou is of course that it prefers the finely crafted silver urn. No girl will be resistant to beautiful jewelry! Not to mention that the silver urn is antique and exquisite, and the hollow pattern is very beautiful. The pattern of sweet fragrant snow is completely ancient, and it looks like antiques in modern times!

She almost forgot about this game almost instantaneously, and sat upright on the sofa with excitement, and pulled out her fingers to pull out-wanting to pull out the silver badger.

Obviously, this subconscious action is really stupid. How can something in the game be pulled out? !!

Suxi held the screen and was full of resentment.

I do n't know if the original painter of the game drew this silver magpie so beautifully, or the gift from the cub was too suspicious to the old mother 's heart.

Want, but can't get it.

She checked before that the game interface doesn't have a backpack system, only a cub's harvest bar. But obviously, this gift does not belong in the harvest.

She wanted to put this gift in her backpack like no other game could do.

——So, how can this be taken away? !!

Suxi flicked the silver urn on the table bank with his finger and heard its crisp and sweet sound. His heart was itchy, but there was no way to take the silver urn.

... but even if you can't take it away, you can't leave this gift here.

Otherwise, when the cubs come back and see the gift intact, they will be very disappointed, and they will sit alone in the sunset like the last time, showing a dark expression ...

Suzhou's thigh shot: Got it!

Although a little bit reluctant, but this can only be the case.

She pressed the screen with her finger and moved the silver golem. The silver goblet was picked up from the table and bank, and was suddenly illuminated by the light coming in from the window, looking silvery and more beautiful.

Suxi originally intended to take away the silver badge, but his eyes fell on the same delicate man's belt on the table bank—

Greed is probably human instinct **.

She didn't hold back, took the belt up, and then with the excitement of picking up Bao, she switched the interface to the bamboo forest in the distance outside Chai House-

She planned to find a place to bury the two gifts first.

In this case, for the cub, it was a gift she had already accepted.

After redeeming it from the mall, I bought a pit-filling operation. Suxi carefully put the two boxes in, and then covered the soil.

It's a pity, but for the time being this can only be the case.

Suxi nostalgically watched the gift buried by himself for a while, and remembered the more characteristic bamboos around him, and planned to wait until the time when the cub left Ningwang Mansion, and when he changed the map, he dug it out and took it with him. Let's go together.

Su Xi was so excited that she could not put down her mobile phone because of this sudden gift. She switched the interface to the room and continued to find ways to make the bows and arrows that cubs needed.

There are naturally everything in the shopping mall. From expensive to cheap, there are "Crescent Wolfbone Arrow", "Oolong Iron Back Arrow", "Feng Yu Arrow", "Birch Wood Feather Arrow", "Wood Feather Bamboo Arrow", and "Mu Pu "Water Arrow", "Orion Arrow", "Ordinary Bow and Arrow", "Battery Bow and Arrow" and so on.