Chapter 61

At this time, the moon of the capital city was hung high above the tower, and it was the end of the spring of the Yan country again.

The streets are brightly lit and lively, because good news spreads in the north, I heard that the army has won the war. This year, the frost disaster in many places and the situation of people's hunger and food shortages have also been greatly improved. Since last year, they have been very happy, and every family has come out to put river lights in the hope that they can continue to settle down.

Suxi looked at the familiar capital city. Among them, she even remembered the faces of many cartoon villains, as well as the stall selling rouge, which was still on the street market like last year. There was a lot of emotion in her heart.

Last year, the whole country was not like this, because it was suffering from internal and external problems. Facing criminals from neighbouring countries on the outside and natural disasters on the inside, even the capital city at the foot of Tianzi has starved to death. Although there are a lot of people in the market, most of them are in a sudden rush, and now, these people are relaxed a lot from the inside out ...

Among them, Zou Zou's credit is really great.

Therefore, in addition to the goal of sending the cub to God, the cub is also suitable for that position, bringing peace to the country.

Suxi thought about it, and went to the small cartoon people such as Changgongwu who were still working hard. After the cub farm gradually developed to some states and counties, Changgongwu became more and more busy. Changgongwu was very powerful, but he couldn't be a manager. Fortunately, before the cubs left the capital, he had the foresight to hand over the overall management affairs to Zhong Ganping. So at this time, the farm gradually expanded to dozens of places, and the novel cold-proof greenhouse and greenhouse technology gradually took root in the country of Yan, which initially solved the country's food shortage due to disasters.

Of course, planting food to improve the land has to be taken slowly.

At this moment I heard that Zhenyuan Army was about to return to Beijing. Changgongwu and others also lit the lights and celebrated the feast in the house outside the capital. They waited for the landing son to return with joy.

The chiefs of the Ministry of Defense who had served under the hands of the cubs, although they did not show their faces, could not help talking about Lu Zhao's great achievements in the army, discussing his return this time, I was afraid that he would really Cantonese officer. I can't help but have mixed feelings, jealousy, but also real admiration.

Yun Xiupang was also very excited. He was looking around in the middle of the house and kept asking why the Zhenyuan army had not yet entered the city.

Su Xi swept over these people, and was sincerely proud and happy in the heart. From the sister-in-law of Ning Wangfu all the way to the present, it is really not easy.

These friends of Cub Cub are also friends of Suxi, but they did not know the existence of Suxi. Before switching on, Suxi directly switched the interface to the north, and now it is considered to be accompanying Cub Cub to Beijing, so it is inevitable Live next to these familiar villains.

He stole a bunch of sugar gourds from the street market, and Suxi turned the interface happily to find the cubs.

At this moment, the army had just arrived in the capital and was stationed outside the city. The emperor had to wait for the call before entering the city.

Su Xi looked around in the tent where the army was stationed, but couldn't find Lu Huan. He should have gone somewhere else. Suxi opened the map and searched, but found that Lu Huan was in the palace, in the palace of the emperor's heart.