Chapter 20

Suxi temporarily put down her phone and went to have dinner. After dinner, she quickly returned to the room and opened the game interface.

And while she was eating dinner, the hard-working and hard-working cub had done a lot of things.

In addition to harvesting eggs once a day, and cooking zucchini and other crops once a day, he also spent some time trying to find the package of medicine that Suxi gave him before, weighing out the Coptis chinensis, Cork, dried The proportion of ginger, aconite, asarum and other herbs.

He returned to the room, spread out the paper in front of the desk case, pulled up his cuffs, focused, his exposed wrists were clean and slender, and he had a young man who was clear and tough.

... Of course, from the perspective of Suxi outside the screen, it was just a short-handed cartoon cub standing at the table, with a solemn expression ... a small white arm was exposed.

But seeing the fluent prescription written by him, Suxi was quite shocked. As a liberal arts student with average grades, her calculation of this fine to milligram was completely chaotic. She asked the system: Is the match correct ?! "

The system said: "It's not bad."

"...!" Suxi never expected that he would admire the hero of a game one day!

——You said that he was greedy, hard-working, smart, smart, and unforgettable. Even though he was of a modest origin, he still had ambition and compassion for the people. What else could he fail to succeed? !!

Suxi respectfully, but then she asks another question: "Does the medicine he obtained according to the ratio of the medicine in the mall work? Does it still have to be bought from the original medicine from the mall? effect."

The system said: "The medicine in the mall has a 100% effect bonus, and the medicine he caught is naturally not as good as the medicine in the mall. However, according to this one-to-one formula, it can have at least 80% of the effect, which is enough to cure. Those who are seriously ill. "

Also, Suxi nodded involuntarily. You must know that in ancient times, the herbs used in Lang might have been of little use. Even the royal doctor in the palace would have to cure a person's typhoid fever for 10 days and a half months. time.

However, since my medicine works better, I will take more from the mall that night and send it to Cub.

Thinking in this way, Suxi saw the cubs writing the prescription very quickly, and then spread out a bunch of medicinal materials bought with the five or two silvers, grabbed them blindly, and soon they were ready. Fifteen prescriptions.

As the typhoid fever peaks in the city now, the price of medicines has risen, and his five or two silvers can't buy much medicinal materials, so he only dispenses so much in the end.

At this dose, only 15 people can be treated.

...

But Cub seems to have other plans.

After he took the medicine, he put it aside for a while and walked to the table case.

I saw he lifted a brush and frowned slightly, as if he was thinking about what to write.

As soon as Suxi saw that he started writing, he was a little nervous, and he just watched the other person texting, but he couldn't reply, but he was curious about what he would write, so he couldn't help but draw closer to the screen and zoom in on him and the desk case. paper.

...

Lu Huan stared at the side of Feng Yu's bow and arrow with a big red tie, thinking for a long time.