Chapter 23

When Xiubai and Zhong Ganping bid farewell, returned to the street, and found a money house to save the 172 silver, Suxi even had the excitement of earning money and opening an account in the bank !!

Now that the points have been 23, she asked the system to unlock two more sections for her.

One is Beijing's Long Street. She had long wanted to see the lively Beijing grand scene.

In another position, Suxi hasn't figured it out yet. In order to avoid wasting the opportunity to unlock the section, she temporarily left this opportunity.

So she could watch the cubs walk into the bank, and exchanged most of the silver with silver tickets, leaving only some cash in their hands and putting them in the purse.

He came out, and Chang Gongwu still followed him, reluctantly.

The original cub was always alone, but now there is a thin matchstick behind him, looking like two masters and servants.

Suxi was happy for him, but he saw a black cape on the screen turned around, and said to Changgong indifferently: "Don't follow me, you can go."

Suxi: Recession!

Chang Gong was crying, and almost knelt down again: "Engong, I have nowhere to go! Let me follow you!"

Seeing him like this, Cub frowned.

After thinking for a while, he was given some broken silver and asked him to guard the courtyard of the outer city and the farm outside the capital for himself.

The Changgongwu villain seemed to have a sense of home and suddenly snorted. Then he left with gratitude and shouldered the mission to guard the farm for the cubs.

Then the cubs pressed the brim and walked back.

The long street is almost dusk, and the setting sun slowly falls at the end of the green wall of the Zhu wall. Many small people come and go, and the little figure of the cub is dragged by the setting sun for a long time.

His black clothes were about to merge with the grey shadow.

The surroundings are very noisy, the sugar sellers, the paper drawings, the steaming pastries, but the cubs seem to be unable to get in.

He didn't seem to have much thought, he didn't squint, he strode away at the end of the long street.

Suxi originally thought that the cub was growing up alone in the Ning King's Mansion alone from a young age. If someone's company was around, the cub should be very happy.

... but, it seems that Cub Cub doesn't need Changgongwu or other people to stay with him?

In other words, in his heart, only he made him look forward to and nostalgic.

This uniqueness makes Suxi do not know if it should be a joy or a worry.

The joy is that the cubs waiting to be online every day are so cute, but the sad thing is that he has been so friendsless what to do ...

...

After Lu Huan returned to the Ning Wang Mansion from Qianzhuang, he saw his fellow rushed to the courtyard of Lu Wenxiu with the royal doctor along the way. The juvenile therapist could not be found, so naturally he had to look at the imperial doctor first.

This doctor has been here several times, but the medicine prescribed made Lu Wenxiu repeatedly, vomiting and fever ...

When Lu Wenxiu was rescued by the stream that day, he was quickly surrounded by people and wiped the drops of water for Lu Wenxiu. If Lu Wenxiu was physically strong and really practiced martial arts, he would be treated for so long by the doctor, There should be signs of improvement.