Chapter 18

I have to say that this game really mobilizes the players' emotions. If Su Xi was planning to play slowly and slowly before, then her urge to win gold to unlock points has reached the highest peak in an instant!

Who can bear the cubs standing at the table for a moment of silence, walked to the threshold of the firewood house and sat down, resting his elbows on his knees, bracing his bun face, and looking at the quiet and empty yard alone. The setting sun, the scene of loneliness-? !!

Suxi's heart is broken, really.

She quickly switched to the place where the kitchen masters of Ningwangfuzhong lived, and decided how many branch tasks could be completed as soon as possible, and she had to unlock 100 points as soon as possible.

Of course, what she didn't know was that Lu Huan was sitting in front of the door without any extra emotions on her face, just frowning and thinking.

The man came this time, although he did not answer his question, but at least one thing can be explained, the timing of the other party's appearance is indeed regular.

If I can grasp this time pattern, I can take a little initiative.

But, of course, Lu Huo knew that the man was very alert. If he pretended to go out and then returned abruptly halfway, I am afraid that when he just appeared in the bamboo forest, the man would have disappeared quickly.

This is not a good idea.

In addition, Lu Zhao realized that the other party's actions so far have a clear purpose.

Whether it is repairing the roof or sending birthday birthdays, it seems that they are caring about him and are beneficial to him. And this kind of response to his question seemed to be regarded as meaningless by the other party, so the other party ignored it.

...... Of course, these are just speculations by Lu Zhao.

The man was too mysterious. The dragon did not see the tail, and there were very few traces left. It is difficult for Lu Huan to obtain any useful information. He can only guess from every trace.

...

So, now if I want to know the identity of that person, all I have to do is to find a way to make that person leave clues.

Although the man would not reply to his note, what if he tried it in another way?

He wanted to find out that person.

He didn't know why his thoughts were so strong.

It is because the other party is in the dark and he is in the light. This passiveness makes him feel insecure.

Or because-he just wanted to know that the snowy night of his typhoid took care of him, gave him the first birthday gift in his barren life, from charcoal boots to sewing animal skin robes, He has so many people, who exactly he is, what he looks like, what clothes he wears, what he wears, what he likes ...

Or is it just because he is deeply afraid that the other party will come only casually? In a few days, he will rush away like misty smoke.

If the other party suddenly disappears one day, he will never come again, but he can only wait until that day before discovering it.

Then he ...

Lu Huan clenched his fingers involuntarily.

He looked at the bunny lamp that had been poured into the new lamp oil and re-hanged under the eaves. His eyes were dark under the candlelight, and many hidden emotions were bottomless.

Suxi found the master Ding in the side mission [Let Master Ding use for the master's office] on the map.

The side door to the stream is the house of the other aunts of the four aunts, and there are a few walls and a garden in the middle. To the right, there is a place where people with slightly heads and faces live. Fortunately, they were unlocked last time. You can click directly into Suzhou Creek.