Chapter 39

When Cub was doing push-ups, Su Xi moved a copy of "A Hundred Battles" to him, and opened it from the first page, letting him read a book while doing push-ups.

Many books redeemed from the mall are obviously in ancient times, but the background of Yan Guo in the game does not exist, and the cubs have never seen them before. These books are very novel to him.

He was very serious and eager to learn, and soon after he became obsessed with the detailed explanations of the art of war, he learned well and learned quickly, and made a few push-ups to turn back a page.

At the same time, Suxi charged the phone outside the screen, put it on the table, and spread out the test papers, rudely writing homework.

Suxi's room was very quiet, except that after a while the mommy came in to deliver a glass of milk, and Suxi scrambled to cover the phone with a test paper, there was no one to disturb.

Lu Huan's Chai Yuan is also very quiet, only the subtle sound of the cold wind blowing outside.

The two were doing the same thing across the screen and staying with each other.

Suxi took a sip of milk and subconsciously looked up at the cubs on the screen. Suddenly she couldn't help but smile. She wasn't strong enough. If she wrote the paper by herself, she might be bored and brush it from time to time. Weibo or something.

But Cub Cub is ambitious and persevering, doing things to concentrate and concentrate, as if inspiring her, and someone accompanying her to do her homework will not feel too lonely.

From time to time, the cub in the screen raised her head and looked into the void, as if trying to determine if she was still there.

Before Xiu Xiu asked, Su Xi rubbed his small head of stick figure, indicating that he was still with him. As a result, a look of tranquility appeared on his face, and his lips were hooked and lowered. Head to continue reading.

Lu Huan's long fingertips landed on the pages of the book, turning over a page, but his mind involuntarily fell on the side of the ghosts and gods. He raised his eyes and looked at the halo brightly swaying in the wind under the eaves. The lantern, which just fell like a long river of warmth, fell not only on the pages of the book, but also on him.

Everything is silent.

There was a peaceful smile in his eyes.

She is still there.

This seems to be the first time, Hanfeng Chaiwu, when he picked up the lamp to read at night, someone was accompanying him.

Although she didn't know what she was doing in the room at this time, maybe she was leaning against the bed and dozing off, or she was in a daze, or she might have spread out a book and looked at the book of the ghost world-but she existed , Is enough comfort for him.

Never thought that there would be a person around him one day, so that an empty place in his heart would no longer be barren and cold, no more wind and rain, but filled with tranquility and warmth.

At this moment, the air was thick and warm, making people feel nostalgic, and wanted to stop time.

...

Then every other night, the two will start their respective studies in this way.

Suxi brushed the papers, and the cubs on the screen seemed to understand what the ghost and **** wanted him to do, and started doing push-ups, lifting buckets, drawing bows, shooting arrows, and practicing swords, while reading the books that the ghost and **** gave him. .

He did not forget to look around, and ten lines at a glance ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ looked very fast, Su Xi had to exchange a lot of books from the mall for him with a brain.