Chapter 62

That night, inside the tent outside the city, Shang Shu and General Zhenyuan were talking in secret.

As early as on the way back to Beijing, some rumors about the nine princes in the capital reached General Zhenyuan's ears. He wanted to go to the city to ask where the rumor of soldiers from the Ministry of War came from, but did not expect that the soldiers from the Ministry of War hurriedly came outside to find him first, explaining to him that day in Changchun Guan witnessed the thing.

If the aunt's statement was true at that time, then it was the emperor who spread the news at this time.

Otherwise, how could such rumors spread more and more at the foot of the Imperial City without the emperor's indulgence? !!

On the same day, Changshu Guan learned the truth about Lu Zhao's life on the same day, and on the one hand, he sent someone to investigate the matter quietly; on the other hand, he temporarily blocked the news to block the news, and secretly sent someone to protect the aunt. .

However, he never expected that the emperor would start to speculate when the assassination incident in Yunzhou had not been implemented.

Although the emperor's mind was unpredictable, but there was something to follow at this time. He first released rumors, and summoned Lu Shou into the palace late tonight, I was afraid that he had decided to announce the world tomorrow at the Golden Palace.

Bingbu Shangshu's mood was a little complicated, and he said, "I am going to tomorrow, and I am afraid that will change this day."

He and General Zhenyuan both knew how a prince emerged out of thin air in the palace-or how the restoration of the identity of a prince would affect the whole situation.

Nowadays, if anyone chooses to stand in the team, they will either be on the side of the prince, or on the side of the fifth prince. There were some people on the second prince's side. After being ambitious and just asking for self-preservation, his sense of existence became more dim.

The emperor's mind has always been elusive. He practiced the technique of balance. No matter which one of the princes protruded slightly, he suppressed them, and if any prince fell out of the team, he vigorously supported it. The civil and military hundred officials could not see the heir to the throne at all.

But now, the ninth prince who was the youngest was born. It turned out to be the child of the noble man who made the entire palace chilly. From the successive actions of the emperor, the emperor was more partial to the nine prince.

Although the emperor summoned him into the palace tonight, there is no impenetrable wall in the capital. The Ministry of Defense can receive the news here, and other officials must have received it.

Therefore, tomorrow, I am afraid that there will be civil and military officials soon to be close to Lu Huantao.

The ninth prince was born, shaking the crown prince and overshadowing the five princes' reputation in the folk. These two hearts will be very uncomfortable, while the other princes are not in the center of the chess game, but they will also be greatly affected.

Therefore, this chess game in Beijing is afraid to reshuffle.

At that time, I don't know which forces and people's heads will be involved and shaken.

General Zhenyuan is a military officer who fights on the battlefield all year round. He is not good at the twists and turns in the court. His thoughts are much simpler than the book of the Ministry of War. He heard from the mouth of the Book of the Ministry of War that it was possible that the rider Lu Lun was the same year The nine princes left by Qing Guiren were shocked, but rejoiced.