Chapter 41

The mother was very pleased with Suxi recently.

Although her hometown Suxi had a good previous performance, it was not a very hardworking type. Instead, she watched a TV drama late after school every day.

But recently, Suxi didn't know what happened. I stopped shopping every day after school and watched TV in front of the sofa. Instead, I rushed into the room with my schoolbag to spread out my homework and started writing homework.

In the first few days, the mother was also worried that Su Xi closed the door of the room to play the game. She sent milk several times and pushed in the door to check.

But every time I pushed in the door, I found that Suxi was really writing the paper seriously ...! Beyond her doubts, she could not help but feel relieved.

In addition, although Suxi had previously dropped homework for a period of time because of a fracture, she still kept the top three in the class in the last exam. The mom returned with a smile when she returned to the parent meeting, and gave Suxi one more Tap pocket money.

After Suxi closed her door, Suxi quietly sighed and took away the test paper pressed on the mobile phone screen.

The phone screen is on, staying on the game interface.

The cubs in the room stood up, lighting up the burning candle, and had no idea what was happening off the screen.

I have to say that Suxi played this game and felt that Cub was giving him great encouragement.

His level of diligence made Suzhou unable to catch up to the dust, and Suzhou was embarrassed to just complete the school assignments every day and bought some extra-curricular information books to do it.

In addition, apart from a screen and cubs, one is in the wood house in the rainy spring, and the other is in the apartment room with a window and a window. Working hard together is also a very pleasant thing for Suxi.

...... It is as if there are people who accompany themselves to fight side by side, they are not so anxious about the future college entrance examination.

Within a few days, Yun Taiwei's official resumed his post. Through Yun Xiupang, he invited Lu Huan to go to Taiwei's house, saying that he and Yun Xiupang were in the same class, hoping that he would be born to Yun Xiu Pang.

Lu Huan left some clues in that letter to Yun Xiupang at that time.

Yun Xiupang is a simple boy with no brains, but Captain Yun can climb to the rank of Yipin Officer. He is not a simple-minded person and must be able to think of anything.

So on this day, after the college was finished, Lu Huan packed his books and went with Yun Xiupang.

-These are in his and Su Xi's expectations.

However, Suxi sadly found that the points were not enough, and Yuntai's Captain's Mansion could not be unlocked, so she could only watch the cubs alone.

Suxi really wanted to follow along to see what Taiweifu looked like.

This whole game is no different from the real world. Yan Guojiangshan is picturesque. When she switched the interface to Yunzhou a few days ago, she was soared into the clouds by Yunzhou, the mountains and mountains like a fairyland, and the built Feige Stream. Dan and Huadong Feiyu were shocked. They walked around and finished every corner before returning to work.

...... If after waiting for the cub to return to the status of prince, after having leisure, she would really like to take the cub for a tour.

However, although she couldn't go, the system quickly popped out of what happened in Taiweifu.