Chapter 78

Half a month after the start of the third year of high school, the countdown to the college entrance examination began on the blackboard on the back, and the banner title of "You do n't learn today, and you move bricks tomorrow" was pulled up at the gate of the school. Everyone felt the atmosphere gradually becoming tense. .

So the pace from the cafeteria to the students upstairs became hurried. Many people didn't sleep during the lunch break and stayed in the classroom to solve problems.

Lu Huan came to this school and this class, and it really attracted a lot of topics in the first half of the month. Many girls from other classes came to see him.

But after the first half month of freshness passed, everyone gradually became accustomed to having an extra handsome guy in this class.

For one thing, this school is a key high school, and the students are still learning-oriented, and they have more self-control. The second reason is that even if there is an opportunity to engage in a conversation similar to that of Yu Xi, Lu Huan does not care much, and he is more vigilant than Su Xi.

So half a month later, the students in the class were calm when they saw Lu Huan cleaning the blackboard for Suxi again.

Su Xi and Lu Zhao went to school together, and taught him a modern thing a week, from radio gymnastics to playing mahjong, to werewolf killing and roller skating. Lu Suo learned everything quickly, plus unless Yan Guo Whatever happened, he stayed here, with enough time, so gradually ...

He finally became more and more like a big boy in the 21st century, and he became more and more integrated into this world.

When he first came to this world, he was least used to taxiing. Sitting on a carriage with four wheels as if drifting on the ground, Lu Huan's world view was greatly impacted.

But once he got used to it, Lu Huo could not help but start to study various car models.

This is probably a hobby that all boys can't control, and they have a strong love for mechanical things.

He also bought a sweeping robot and some models online to take apart and see what the inside was.

Relaxing on the weekend, when not writing homework, Suxi was sitting on the sofa with a tablet and watching a TV show, and he was dismantled next to it-Suxi had a little envy, because he had never been exposed to modern civilization before. So there are so many novelties in him.

Some things that looked unremarkable in Suzhou and Huo Chuanchuan, such as the heater, he couldn't help but remove the heating filament in the middle and take a look.

In this way, the world of Suxi has too much to explore for Lu Huan.

Accompanied by Suxi, soon Lu Lu was no longer incompatible with this world, as he was at the beginning.

In addition to speaking and acting, treating people and retaining the customs of Yan Kingdom, wherever he went, people on the street would only think that he was a school grass or a little star.

In this regard, I have to say that Suxi's heart is very practical.

Before the two worlds could communicate, she had a lot of worries, but later discovered that she was worried in vain.

There is no such thing as two worlds can never meet. Because he will work hard to complete the task and come to her world.

There was no such thing as he stood in her world, incompatible, and ultimately had to part ways with her. Because he will work hard to integrate, to live in a completely strange world as a normal person. And whatever he does, he will succeed in the end.