Chapter 54

Suxi had this problem when he was a child, and his constitution was a bit cold. Once he had dysmenorrhea, it was almost painful and he wanted to roll on the bed.

She frowned uncomfortably, barely supporting herself and pulling the nightstand away, but found that the painkillers in it had already been consumed.

She had to lie back weakly and curled up.

She lay cold on her hands and feet for a while, her forehead was covered with cold sweat, half dreaming.

I don't know if it's her illusion, and suddenly felt that there was something warmer under her feet, like warming the baby.

Some of Suxi's crashed brains scratched a bit of confusion ... Didn't the warm baby that had been charged last night be so cold, why did it suddenly become hot again?

...

Lu Huo outside the curtain was also the first time when she faced abdominal pain when the woman came to the moon.

He learned in the pharmacology book how to use Xuanhu, Wulingzhi, etc. to make pain-relief soup, but that was the method of his dynasty, which could not be applied on her side.

There should be more effective medicines on her side, but Lu Huan's only unlocked version at this moment is only her house and around her house. There is no pharmacy in this circle.

Lu Huan walked up and down in the tent, frowning.

The symptoms of cold dysmenorrhea should need to be supplemented with heat sources. Lu Huan thought, and opened the quilt beside her feet carefully across the curtain, moved the round object to the hall, and found a long black line. , Connect it with something called "Socket" in the corner of the hall.

After the glowing red bubbles on the circular object go dark, they should be warm.

Then, Lu Huan took it back lightly, and while Su Xi's eyes were closed, he inserted a round object into the quilt beside her feet.

In the past few days, Lu Huo did this before he saw Suxi go to bed. Although he didn't know what the round object was, he could probably guess it. It should be similar to holding it in his arms. Something like charcoal heating.

He has a good memory, never forgets, and learns quickly, and is already able to use this skillfully.

Seeing that he put the thing in, the painful expression on Suxi in bed finally eased, and the number of tossing and turning back was less, and he was relieved.

...

Lu Huan switched the curtain to the kitchen again, and found a packet of brown sugar in the cabinet.

In the dynasty after the millennium, anything was unusual to Lu Zhao.

He didn't like the rectangular black screen hanging on the main hall wall, because once opened by the host mother, there would be a lot of noisy people, either dancing some weird dances, or singing some very harsh song.

However, when it was opened by Suxi, there were often other little cartoon people who did not know staged love and hate. Suxi held the potato chips and laughed, and Lu Hao outside the curtain dealt with some military affairs in the tent. From side to side, he looked up from time to time.

He understood it as a real shadow play.

It looks pretty good.

He has been with Suxi for several episodes, and is working hard to understand the relationship between the characters, and to learn the novel vocabulary of the dynasty after the millennium with those real shadow puppet shows.