Chapter 58

...

After a short while, Lu Huan gave her a glance, and took the lead in speaking lowly, explaining: "She wants to go to Beijing. She has legs and has nothing to do with me."

Suxi: "Oh."

Su Xi also glanced at him on the screen quickly. When he looked up, he immediately pretended to look elsewhere: "... I'm tired of watching the movie, so I didn't agree, but I haven't seen it. "

"Oh, is that it?" Lu Huan raised the corners of his mouth, and his skin did not smile.

He suspected that if he didn't stop it, the brook would accept the person's invitation.

Suzhou: ...? ? ? Cub, have you been too crazy recently? !!

The boy in the screen yanked the corner of his mouth, and there still seemed to be some slight jealousy on his face, but he was well hidden by him, so nothing was revealed. His dark eyes stared straight ahead, as if staring at himself across the millennium.

Su Xi looked down at the screen, and for a moment it felt like he was looking at him--

Suxi suddenly suffocated.

...

She can almost be sure that he can see herself over there! Otherwise, during this period of time, the strange things that happened to me frequently, such as 800 meters, fish soup and other events, could not be explained.

Besides, she just turned up the screen to see the other hand behind his desk case, and he seemed to feel something, and his dark eyelashes jumped imperceptibly.

Should he not only see himself, but also the screen of his mobile phone?

It has long been realized in Suzhou that this is not just a game, but actually a game that connects the two real worlds.

She should think about why after one hundred points, Cub was forcibly changed from the image of a milk dumpling to a juvenile image. Maybe this is not a big gift package for the game, but Cub Cub himself spent two dollars to switch to this. .

——In other words, will the so-called one-hundred-point gift package actually have a cell phone screen on the other side? !!

...

Suxi didn't think about it before, and the cub may already be able to see himself on the other side, so occasionally the screen just cuts right in front of him, and he didn't care.

But now, when the mind keeps running through the thoughts of "maybe he can see himself long ago", Su Xi and he look at him again, it is like an electric shock in an instant, the current crackled down the blood. Gushing into the brain, goosebumps are up!

She is in the modern state of traffic, and he is in the wild and wild Yan Kingdom.

His eyes were deep and focused, and he was staring at himself-the sense of gameplay that had been separated by a screen suddenly disappeared. He seemed to be going through the screen in the next second, breaking through the wall, and coming to her. general.

Suxi's heart suddenly beat a little faster, as if infected by the redness of his auricles. Gradually, Suxi's face was also scorching, and she looked away frantically.

Damn, Su Xi thought, this cub would hide too much. In the period after one hundred, he must have laughed in his heart many times without washing his hair!

Thinking of this, Suxi suddenly had no courage to question.

Gu Qin took her arm around her, and didn't notice what she was doing with her mobile phone, because Gu Qin himself took out a thin villain book and laughed while reading.