Chapter 38

There is something wrong with Suxi this weekend. The plaster on her leg can be almost removed. Although you have to pay attention to walking, walking slowly is no problem. Parents are not at home, she has an appointment with Gu Qin and Huo Xuanchuan, first go to remove plaster, then go shopping, buy some information books, can not play games for too long.

So after strolling through the festival of lights, she planned to go offline. Before going offline, she touched her little hand, wiped a little snow from the eaves, and put it on the tip of her nose to make him amused.

Lu Huan felt the coldness of snow and ice on the tip of his nose, and stretched out his hand to poke off. He said, "Don't make trouble."

But then, he realized what, although the corner of his mouth was still smiling, but his eyes suddenly felt a little stunned emotion.

His eyes trembled uneasily, looking up at the void, and whispering, "... Is something going on?"

Su Xi touched his left hand.

He froze, his expression on his face seemed to be empty after a lively crowd, and he felt a bit lonely, but he tried his best not to let his loss be seen, and still smiled, "So, see you tomorrow, Be careful and act with care. "

Suxi counted the time and came back from shopping. The game should be just the next night, just to catch up with the plot of the palace night banquet. In that case, she can stay with Cub for a while, so she touches Cub's left hand again, then raises her hand to open the system, and exits the game.

When the game exits, it is not directly cut off, but the screen slowly fades back to the main interface.

Previously, Xiu did not know the existence of Suxi, so he did not know every time Suxi went up and down the line.

But this time, when Suxi quit the game, he froze. I only saw a dim little screen on the screen, a little person still standing in front of the window, because I do n't know where she left, so I do n't know where to watch, and I still fall in.

He didn't seem to be sure she was gone. After she touched his left hand for the last time, she still stood there stupidly, motionless.

A dialog box popped up-he asked again: "Have you left?"

Unanswered, white bubbles slowly popped over his head-"So when will you see tomorrow?"

There was still no response.

He was left there, looking at the void.

White bubble-"It's gone."

He lowered his eyes.

...

Before the screen fades out completely, Cub is still waiting there. He didn't wait for any response, and after confirming that she had left, he slowly turned around and looked out the window at the still lively market below.

But at this moment, he stood with his hands on his back, facing Suxi, and could not see the expression on his face.

Suzhou: ...

Why, she was just quitting the game, why was it made by the game villain like life and death? !!

Such a cub, so that Suxi has an urge to come back online! But Gu Qin called and urged her to go out quickly. Her attention was suddenly shifted. She was afraid to be late for a date, so she quickly jumped out of bed and changed clothes.

...

Here, Lu Huo stayed in the ready-to-wear shop for a while and watched the Wanjia lights in the street market for a while before holding the robe she chose for him and the rouge of the cloth bag from the ready-to-wear shop. Go downstairs.