Chapter 2

She didn’t know what he thought of. Lu Huan’s face suddenly became ugly. He was pale. He picked up the teapot and pushed open the wood door and went out.

The crumbling wooden door could not resist the cold wind. The snow immediately poured into the house and scattered on the shabby bed.

But he didn’t care too much. He went out, holding the teapot, and stopped at a part of the courtyard wall.

The cold wind rustled his thin clothes.

Suxi looked at the game character’s actions with wonder. What was the situation? Why did he drink water and suddenly run out of the yard?

Wasn’t it cold?

Can you go back quickly?! I managed to help you build up your strength. You’re going to toss it out. Hello!

But she saw the little game player reaching out to look in the snow, and suddenly he found a few bugs that looked like stink bugs.

He poured the water from the teapot on the ground and threw the insects in.

Then went to see the reaction of those insects.

He saw the insects struggling desperately in the water, but soon they swam out, ignoring the water on their bodies, and hid in the ground, not dead.

Although the game character made no further movement, Suxi could obviously feel his relief.

The white air he exhaled congealed into frost, then he wiped his face wearily, and turned back to the woodshed.

Suxi :….

Suxi understood that the game character was afraid that the water in the teapot was poisoned. He just drank it directly when his brain was in a daze. After drinking it, he woke up and became pale. He threw several small insects into the water. When he saw that the insects were not dead, he was relieved.

——Should he be so smart?!

For a moment, Suxi’s scalp went numb. When she downloaded the game, she thought that the game was poorly made. However, she never thought that the characters reacted so vividly. It was not like a drawn character at all!

But she saw the game character after he returned to the woodshed and firmly closed the door.

His face was bloodless and he looked ill. He stood by the window sill, put the teapot back and looked at it for a moment.

  Lu Huan still felt unstable and heavy in his mind, as if he was on fire.

  He did wonder,  he had never poured water into the teapot, but why was there water in the teapot – did he forget that he poured it yesterday?

It was because of that he was confused.

However, the water was not poisoned and laxatives were not used to make fun of him.

Lu Huan’s dark eyes flashed with imperceptible coldness. He frowned and held the wall as he walked back to the bed.

Seeing that he finally laid back on the bed, Suxi was relieved. As long as he laid down, he would not lose his strength and would recover.

However, Suxi watched the young man curl up into a ball under a thin quilt on the screen, but she was curious and slightly sad. What was he going through and why was he so alert?

She started the game just to pass the time, directly skipped the previous opening animation, that was, the childhood experience of the character.

But now there were some mysteries. Anyway, she was also idle. While the game character slept, Suxi couldn’t help turning back to watch the opening animation.