• fifteen •

Deciding on what to wear to bed when a very handsome man was in my kitchen was probably one of the hardest things I had to do in a while

     Deciding on what to wear to bed when a very handsome man was in my kitchen was probably one of the hardest things I had to do in a while. Of course, I knew that if I was sober I wouldn't even be thinking about him in such a manner, yet I found myself feeling like I needed to look good. Looking through my closet, I finally settled on a pale pink baby doll nighty. He was going to be irritated, I knew that much the moment I slipped it on. However, I found myself pulling on a pair of matching shorts, knowing that the bottom half of it was see through.

Heading out to the kitchen, I stumbled slightly, my eyes wide. It was funny, even, and I knew that I hadn't been this wasted in a while. Once I made it to the kitchen, I noticed that Harry's back was to me, the ingredients for cookies resting on the countertop beside him. I walked over to the cupboard with glasses, pulling a glass out of the cabinet. Though, the moment I shut the door I could feel his eyes burning into my skin, my eyes meeting his.

"I told you to put pajamas on, not act like you have an ad in Playboy."

"Do you not like it?" I asked, frowning as I looked down at my outfit. "I think it's cute."

"So cute," he assured, washing his hands quickly before grabbing his leather jacket and bundling me up in it. "Let's get you something less revealing. I feel like I am being disrespectful."

"To Cherry?" I asked.

"No. I feel like I'm looking at you disrespectfully, and I don't wish to do that. Especially not when you're wasted. Come on, doll, let's get you dressed."

He put his hands on my shoulders, steering me down the hall to my bedroom. I giggled when he told me to sit on my bed, plopping down on the mattress with his jacket wrapped around me. It smelled like him, lavender, mint, and a cozy sweet smell taking over my senses. I could fall asleep right here and now with just the thought, but I wanted to stay up a little longer considering he was still in my house.  It wasn't long until he was grabbing a big T-shirt, quickly grabbing it from my closet.  He walked back into the bedroom, his eyes meeting mine as he stood in front of me.

"I think this would be better," he nodded.  "You change, I'll keep making the cookies."

Before I could think, I was grabbing one of his hands in mine.  I still wasn't used to his height in comparison to mine.  Or, anything about him really felt a whole lot bigger than me.  The jacket had slipped off my body with my movements, but Harry was quick to use his free hand to cover me back up again.  It made me giggle, a small smile on his face as he stood in front of me.

"You're not gonna help?" I complained with a frown.

"You're going to kill me," he chuckled.  "I trust that you can change on your own.  If something absolutely horrible happens, just yell.  You got it."

"Harry," I murmured when he pulled away from me.

"Doll," he stated, his hands cupping my cheeks now.  "If you remember any of this when you're sober, you're going to have an absolute fit with recalling how needy you were for me.  Be good, okay?"