• thirty •

By the time it was around ten-thirty, Billy and Donna showed up finally

      By the time it was around ten-thirty, Billy and Donna showed up finally.  Donna was absolutely wasted out of her mind, Billy apologizing for being so late as if it was a big deal.  I knew that they were going to be out for a while, and even though it was longer than I had anticipated, I also wasn't bothered by it.  I was glad that Harry was coming to get me now, knowing that I wouldn't want to bother asking Billy to take me home, especially if Donna was in such a drunken state.  I also knew that I would have been a little irritated if it was anyone else, but when Donna saw me she was so excited, her arms wrapping around me in a tight hug. 

"Oh, Maggie! It was a wonderful night.  Billy and I were fucking in the car, sorry it took so long to get home."

"She's a peach," Billy chuckled.  "Also, I swear we fucked before she got wasted.  She has her time mixed up."

"We did!" Donna nodded.  "Oh, are you going to stay?"

"A little longer," I laughed.  "Harry said he was going to come get me."

"Your very handsome man?" she giggled.

Rolling my eyes, I reminded her that he was not my man in the slightest.  It made her shake her head, Donna turning to Billy to tell him that I was the one lying even though that was not the case at all.  Either way, Billy was laughing, but I told both of them that I needed to call Harry to come get me.  She sat on the sofa, Billy in the kitchen getting his wife water while I called the curly-haired personality.  He answered almost right away, my cheeks flushing again at the thought of him awaiting my call.

"Hi," I greeted.

"You want me to come get you, doll?"

"Yeah.  Donna's wasted so if she says anything to you when you get here I'm sorry."

He chuckled.  "Nothing that I probably haven't heard from you."

"Rude."

"Honest," he laughed.  "I'll be there in twenty, yeah?"

"Okay."

We hung up, leaving me to sit in the living room on the sofa beside Donna.  She wanted me to know every detail of her evening.  It started with them going to a park, Billy telling Donna that I did not need every single detail, but Donna very much went into detail about what they did in the car.  It made my cheeks pink, my eyes wide at the thought of her with him in the way she was describing.  Billy looked a little embarrassed, but he was also smiling down at Donna as she spoke and I thought it was cute that they were so in love with each other.

"Okay, so aside from the car, what did you guys do?" I asked.

"I didn't even talk about the part where he—"

"We went to a nice restaurant," Billy chuckled, cutting her off.  "But she wanted to get wasted so after dinner I took her to a bar across town."

"True," I nodded.  "And she got wasted like she wanted to so I'm sure that she's super happy about that."