• forty-five • *

a/n: you're either gonna hate me or hate SOMEONE so good luck <3

     I was sitting on the couch upstairs, Harry sitting next to me for a while

     I was sitting on the couch upstairs, Harry sitting next to me for a while.  He had his arm around me, the three guys talking about different stories from when they were in college.  It was amusing to hear anything that they had to share, especially since I had only heard a few stories here and there from Harry.  But, of course, I felt like they were just trying to show off in front of Harry by telling me what they felt were the best funny stories.  It was probably closer to one now, Harry standing up and pulling his wallet out.  I was confused at first until I saw him pull out an American Express Card, my eyes narrowing.

"You have one of those?" I asked.

"Huh?" he asked, cutting up the white powder on the table.

"An American Express," I said.  "I thought only rich people had that."

"Rich people do," Steven laughed.

Harry glared at Steven prior to glancing back at me and smiling.  It wasn't long before he was focusing on cutting up the white powder again, and I had no idea why he kept doing such long lines in comparison to his friends, but I decided that wasn't my business and I just wanted him to do what he would normally do and enjoy with his friends.  Soon enough he was sniffing the line he had made, Harry coming back to sit on the couch. 

I wiped under his nose, a chuckle leaving his lips before he leaned in and kissed me.  He had kissed me a lot more tonight than I was used to, and I was also surprised he wanted to kiss me in front of his friends.  At times, like now, he even added tongue to the kiss, which I didn't mind but I would have been embarrassed had it been anyone else that I was kissing.  Though, he was always so smooth, so passionate, so caring.  Breathing deeply against him, I blushed when he pulled away and was immediately leaving kisses along my jaw until he reached my sweet spot, Harry lingering there for a while.

"If you're basically going to fuck her mouth, can't you guys do it somewhere else?" Wayne said.  "You don't see me making out with my wife in front of you."

Zayn laughed.  "Are you sure? I think we watched Tommy get made."

"Fuck you," Wayne complained.  "You guys walked in on us."

"You were fucking in the living room," Harry said.  "Not really our fault, mate."

"At nine the morning," Steven continued.

"God forbid I have morning sex with my now wife," Wayne complained.

"Yeah who cares?" Zayn laughed.  "When you're not in the living room!"

It made me laugh that they were making fun of Wayne for something, Harry resting his head on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist.  He was being overly handsy, but I wouldn't have switched it for the world, especially since he normally hated any possible form of physical touch.  Playing with his hair, I smiled when he seemed to fall asleep, Wayne and Zayn getting up off the couch.