Chapter 4

Winter's Pov

It was already  dismissal that's why there are only few students left, I was walking alone on the way to the rooftop still thinking what am i supposed to say to Yeji...

<<Flashback<<

"Winter?"

"Winter?"

I Faced her, i look at Yeji who look so worried.

"Ahh yes"

"Are you sure your okay i been calling you for seventh time already but your not responding"

"Ahh yes i'm okay" shit Winter your so dumd how can you not notice that your crush has been calling you dumb... I thought

"Ahh alright then i'm going now Winter my friends already for me"

But before she can even walk away i called her once again

"Yeji can i talk to you later"

She look at me with a confused expression...

"Ahh yes, what do you wanna talk about?"

"I'll tell you later, and if your okay can we talk at the rooftop?"

"Yeah sure" "I guess see later?"

"Ohm see you later" and i smile at her and then she walk towards her friends and i also walk to mine...

---

[Present]

I reach the door that connect to the rooftop i was holding the doorknob still hesitating if i should enter or not, shout i go away and text her i had an emergency?... Aarrrhh i think i'm going crazy...

I open the door and look around and there she was standing looking at nowhere...

"Isn't the sunset beautiful" I was shock, is she talking to or she's just talking to herself but still

I walk towards her and say "It was truly beautiful because your with me" i state while staring at her and then

She looked at me smiling, i smile back like her smile is nothing but the truth is it was melting me i wad so nervous that i didn't even know what i was supposed to do....

It was silent but it's not awkward then i remember the reason why i'm here, i slowly looked at her hoping that she's not looking at me and then i fake cough

She looked at me... She's starting at my eyes... And then

My heart is beating so fast, it's beating 4x that it's normal beat... My hand is also sweating...

"Yeji-ah" she's still looking directly into my eyes but it didn't last because she looked away...

"I know Win, i know" i'm confused what does she knows by that? Does she know that I love her?

"What do mean?" I nervously said to her

"I mean i know you have a crush on me"  i was shock... How did she know? Where did she know?

"How do you know?" I looked at her

"I heard you talking to Leeseo, a year ago" ahh that little munchkin really is annoying because of teasing me yeji already know...

"Ehh!?! You already know that long?"

"Hahaha yeah" so if she know does that mean she feel the same ...

But she stop laughing and seriously looked at me

"And i'm sorry Win" huh why is she sorry? Is she going to busted me?

"I'm sorry but i already love someone else" ouch

" Ahh It's okay Yej, we really can't tell who we love so i understand but may I know who is he?"

"It's a she Win" wow she must be lucky then

"She's Yuna's sister and i guess she's also your friend" ehh!!

"It's Ryujin" wow...

Ryu really is such a lucky person from having a loving parents and sister, now she have this beautiful and caring girl.....

"Hey Win you okay?"

"Ahh yeah, how long do you have a crush on Ryu?"

"Hmm... It's been two years already" it's been awhile ehh

"Aww it's been so long, why don't you confess to her then"

" I don't know where to start and I was shy you know" she said while getting red and looking down

You must love her that much huh

"The let me help you then" i said while wiggling my eyebrows

"Really" she said like a kid that was givin a candy

I smile and nod at her...

She smile and hug me

I wish this hug mean something more...

She let go of me and start telling her plans about what are we gonna do...

It hurts so bad but what can i do your so happy and i know that Ryu is the reason of that happiness, I also know that Ryu can take care of you...

I also cannot blame Ryu just because you like her,  because from the start it's your heart that choose her she didn't do anything wrong.... Ryu didn't even know my feelings you the one who only knew was my cousin Yuri, and my friend lia, Ningning, and Chaeyeon unnie while the others don't.

I wish Ryu loves you back and treats you like a princess... I just wish the happiness that you want Yeji...

I smile while looking at her making her plan...

" By the way Win?" I looked at her but she's still not looking at me

"Yes?"  I answer her

"It's you right?" Now i'm confused what is she talking about that's it's me?

"I am what?" I asked her

But what she said next is what shocked me the most..