Chapter 24

Karina's PoV

I woke up early in the morning because later at 8 am will be my practice for our camping performance, it will be awkward later with winter knowing that will practice at the same practice room...

AHHH

I shrugged my thoughts about her and just get ready, i go downstairs and saw Jeongyeon unnie and Irene unnie, they are both settled in the sofa staring at there phone...

They must noticed me because they suddenly called me...

"Ohh? Your already up let's go now heard that you have a practice now so we wait for you" Jeong Unnie said while getting up same as Irene unnie they motion me to get my bag and i did..

We enter the same car because Irene unnie say so... She was driving right know and Jeong unnie is in the shotgun while i'm in the back...

I was about to check my phone when Irene unnie suddenly said something...

"Where did go last night?" She said while looking at me at the mirror

"Ah-ah Winter and I go out yesterday" I said to her...

"Winter? Kim Minjeong?" Jeong unnie said and i nodded at her

"Guess you have fun yesterday with Jennie's Sister that you didn't noticed the time huh you come super late last night" Irene Unnie said... Even though unnie is just my cousin she's scarier that Jeong unnie...

"Ah yeah oh wait Jennie unnie's sister you mean Winter is her sister?" I asked them and they just nodded at me.

"Don't you know? I though your class already know about it, Giselle told me last time that Winter already said it you guys at the rooftop" Jeong unnie said

Ahh yeah i remember Winter telling us that but i didn't heard the whole story just the moment that she asked Jennie unnie to come with her at the park because Jeong unnie called me..

"Ahh you called me that time remember you told me to buy groceries" I told her i remember it was also that same day i bump into my boyfriend.

"And if Winter is Jennie unnie's sister why is she leaving with Yuri then?" I asked them and they just looked at me

"It's not our story to tell Rina, why not asked her yourself, you guys are friends" I just nodded at what Irene unnie said but i'm sure that i'll never know especially what happened last night...

We've arrived at school the unnies don't have any class so why are they here again?

"Oh by the way unnie,. What are you guys doing here? You guys don't have any classes right? Since all the students are one practice" I asked while looking at them and they only smile at me

"It's bored in the house Rina" Irene unnie said while walking

"We gotta go now, see you later Rina" Jeong unnie said while waving her hands and walking away

"Go to the office after your practice were gonna go home together" Irene unnie said and follow Jeong unnie

"Yeah, Bye unnie" I said and wave my hands at them and started walking away...

I was walking alone when I see Yuri, weird she's not with Winter...

I enter our practice room and Wendy unnie and Seulgi unnie is the only one who's there,. Guess Winter will be late...