Chapter 29

Third Person PoV

4 days have passed and they were already at the camp in busan.

They were still talking to each other but not the same as before like for Karina and Winter they always avoid each other with a different reason Karina avoid Winter because she can't still accept that Winter is the reason why her mom died, while Winter avoid Karina for her heart.

Winter admitted it hurts her knowing that Karina is avoiding her, she is going crazy age doesn't now what do to anymore, she felt horrible, she can't even looked at the latter because of guilt, it feels like it's killing her just by seeing Karina.

While the others are also in the awkward situation. If they don't know them you'll see them as an enemy with each group like what happened before, they were again looked like a separated group. Almost all of them don't know what happened they are clueless about anything, they tired to gather as a group but it always end up a failed because it's either Karina will go or Winter will. They never stay in the same group and stay away from each other believing that each of them needs time but for Winter it's not, she is dying to talk to Karina.

Winter was sitting far away from the others she was thinking about everything when Yuri come to her, they were still investigating about what really happened 8 years ago.

"Hey" Yuri said and Winter looked at her.

What they found out really is shocking, they hide it from the others but it hunts them even more specially awhile ago when Karina's boyfriend visit her.

"Yul, i'm going  to told her the truth in the last day before i met when Jennie unnie and the others" Winter said carefully

"Are you sure about your decision? " Yuri asked and Winter nodded

" I am." Winter said while looking at the starts. Yuri didn't answer her but she also looked at the starts. Winter looked at her

"If you were thinking why am i not stopping you it's because i trust in you Win no matter what happened you're still my older sister. My best friend and my cousin, so tell me anything and i'll help you." Yuri said while hugging her cousin.

"By the way will you be okay meeting them tomorrow? Want me to come with you?"

--

It was the last day at there camp, Winter woke up early, get out of there tent she looked around and noticed Karina practicing in the corner, she walk near her and stop the music Karina looked at her and was about to go but she called her first.

"I know you're avoiding me Karina, i know you might hate me but please grant my request to at least talk to you, I promise it will be the last... I'll be waiting at the bench in the end of the way at 6 pm, i'll go now." Winter said and walk away

Winter was in doubt, she was worried if Karina would show up but she made up her mind to wait whether Karina would show up or not.

--

Karina's PoV

I was practicing for my dance later at night when someone stop the music, i looked around and found her.

I miss her, i do. She looked terrible, she looked so broken, i want to hugged her but there is something stopping me to do so.

I was about to go but she said something that caught my attention.

"I know you're avoiding me Karina, i know you might hate me but please grant my request to at least talk to you, I promise it will be the last... I'll be waiting at the bench in the end of the way at 6 pm, i'll go now." She said,.

I was about to say something that's why i face her bit she is already walking away.

I wish i could tell you everything, but me myself is afraid of anything, Winter i want you to be here so plss stay with me.

I could feel my tears fall down, i don't know myself anymore, it hurts me knowing she's the reason why my mom died but why does it hurts me more seeing her Walk out and leave me behind.