Chapter 31

Third Person PoV

Everyone is Seattle down already but tye atmosphere is so heavy...

Jennie, yeri and Minjeong is sitting across Jessica and Taeyeon...

Jessica and Taeyeon are looking at there child but the other three is either looking around or looking at their phone.

"Jennie..." Jessica called the oldest but it didn't answer her.

Jennie is having a mixed emotion she doesn't know what to do, she miss her mom but she's also angry, disappointed, happy, and confused.

"Yeri..." Jessica called Yeri but the latter didn't also answer her.

Yeri is different from Jennie, she's sure of what she feels, she's angry... Yeri used to be a mommy's girl but not now, she angry and guilty, she's angry about her mom being alive, she loves Jessica it's true she's just angry because she believes that her mom died, she lives her life alone without her mom or anyone for the past 9 years that's why it angry her knowing her mom is alive.

"Minje-" Jessica called the youngest but it only cut her off.

"The name is Winter Kim and not Kim Minjeong" Winter said coldly

Winter feel betrayed, she was angry and pissed.

"Show your manners Min, she is your mom" Taeyeon said while glaring at Winter.

Winter stand up and said.

" Hmm, mom? Your the one who said that my mom died because of me 9 years ago, and no your saying that show some manners to her when you couldn't show some love for me!" Winter shout at Taeyeon.

She taught that everything in the past is over for her and that she accept everything but knowing that she was being blamed for nothing and accused hurt her.

Taeyeon was too stunned that she couldn't bring herself to speak.

While Jessica was silently crying and Jennie and Yeri is just listening.

"You all abandon me when i was still a kid left me here, in these house alone, you make me believe that my mom died because of me, said the most painful words on my birthday, and didn't even great or visit me all of those years... I am at the point of forgiveness and forgetting... but the pain comeback again... I was about to be here to fix the things that was broken into pieces... But the broken peice broke into many more... I was supposed to be here to accept and forgive everyone but after this, I don't know if I still can trust you because once again you lied and betray me... If only I know I shouldn't have destroy my walls to let you in again.". Winter said while crying she pick up her bag and was about to go but Tiffany hugged her from her back.

"Don't go, please". She said slowly she was crying so hard. Jennie and Yeri also does.

"You don't understand Min" Taeyeon said while looking down.

"IT'S BECAUSE YOU NEVER MAKE ME UNDERSTAND!" Winter shout

"Do you even know that the friends of your is the one who almost killed me and you still believe at what he said" Winter said and the others looked at her shocked.

"What do you mean?" Jennie finally speak

"That man, the man you called your friends Mr. Lee the CEO of the ELE company is the person who tried to killed me, because of him I lose you, I lose everyone, because of him I lost my smile, because of him i lost my childhood, and because of him I suffered a lot... And you, you still believe in him."

Winter said while pointing at Taeyeon. She was crying so hard that she's having a hard time breathing, that's why before she collapsed she left the house, Jennie is calling for her but she can't bring herself to looked at her.

Winter run to there camp but she got tired and fall on the ground, she having a hard time breathing and her chest hurt a lot but then she see a woman heading towards her way that make her wiped her tears but it's to late because the latter noticed it already.

"Why are you crying?...

Puppy?"

Only one person called her that and it's

Karina.