Chapter 21

Third Person Pov

It took Winter a moment to process what Karina said to her...

And when she did she felt a pain in her heart she hild her chest and gasp for air...

Winter was already in her knees when she felt that someone is calling her... She looked around and found her cousin in the window motioning her to come inside but she have no strength left to stand up...

She feel to tired and everything webt black...

--

Yuri's Pov

I was looking outside when a car suddenly stop infront of our house ...

Winter got out from that car and curiosity eat me, thinking who's the person drove Winter here... I go downstairs and looked at the Window and that's when i noticed that it was Karina's car so that mean she was Winters companion...

I was about to shout at Winter when sge suddenly stop infront of the drivers sit, it feels like Karina said something to her and drove off...

Winter is left there just standing...

What happened?

Winter suddenly hold her chest and fall on her knees...

Is she cold? She should already go inside especially she only wearing a thin jacket in Winter season... Pabo-ya

I open the Window and shout at her to come inside but she just looked at me and she then fall down...

Wait.. she just fall down....

I quickly run to her and check if she was okay... She still has a pulse but she not breathing...

I shout for moms name and she hurriedly came down....

"What happened Yul?" She asked looking so worried...

"She's not breathing mom" I said holding back my tears...

Mom didn't said anything but hurriedly go inside the house and when she go out again she was already have her pouch and car keys mom open the gate and drive her car out...

"Help me bring her in the back Yul?" Mom said lifting Winter and put her in the back and I sit beside her, mom then run to drivers sit and drove away leaving our gate wide open but that doesn't matter anymore what's important is Minjeong...

--

We already arrive at the hospital and our families personal doctor directly check Minjeong and put her in the VIP room and we were just waiting outside...

It's already been 2 hours when the doctor go out of the room...

"She already alright now and she will wake up anytime I'll talk to you about the matters when Minjeong woke up, i supposed you haven't tell them yet huh Krystal?" Doctor Luna said, I became more curious about what's happening and decided to ask

"Why is there something serious happening to Minjeong? Auntie Luna?" I looked at mom and back to Auntie Luna but none of them answer my question...

"I'll tell you everything later when Minjeong woke up Yul so let's just wait for her to wake up okay?" Aunt Luna said and I just nodded at her

After aunt Luna bid her goodbye I enter the room and sit beside Winters ber...

Wondering what is happening, Winter is like my sister and I treated and love her as one, we shared each others secret and love each other... She was my first friend... She is my sister... My diary and my comforter we may tease and bicker all the time but i still can't afford seeing her at the hospital bed lying... I first saw her in the same scenario when we first met... And I promise to myself that I'll do anything to never see her in same position but i always fail because I see her again in the third time... The rooftop incident was just a panic attack but what the cause if you being her now?

I stay at my position for 3 hours looking at the Tv until Winter pinched my hand

"Are you feeling alright? Do you need anything?" I asked her...

--

Winter's Pov

I open my eyes and noticed i was in the hospital again I looked beside me and saw Yul looking at the tv and pinched her hand she looked at me and stand up saying if i was feeling okay or do i need anything but I just answer her that it's fine and i'm alright...

"What happened Win? Why did you suddenly collapsed?" She asked me while sitting at her position and turned the tv off...

"It-" I was about to answer her when the door open reveling auntie Krystal and her friend Doctor Luna...

"Are you okay now Min?" Doctor Luna said...

"Yes Doc" I answer her and she just smile at me... I was about talk again when she beat me up

"Min?" Doctor Luna's making me nervous

"Ye-yes?" I keep on looking at her...

"I'll tell them myself unnie" Aunt Krystal said while standing and Doctor Luna just nodded at her

" Then excuse me" Doctor Luna said and got out

What the?

What's happening?

Im kinda nervous now, doesn't even know what to do...

I looked at Yul but she's also confused...

What the hell is happening?