Chapter 33

Karina's PoV

I was buying an ice cream when i heard a faint sob, and being me means i follow the sound as i get nearer the sob gets loud it's familiar but i don't know whom.

When i got there i noticed a woman crying she was sitting at the last bench in the way my vision got clearer and that when i confirm it.

"Why are you crying? Puppy?" I said and walked near she raised her head wiped away her tears she looked so broken, missirable and lost.

I hugged her so tight but she didn't reacted i got worried that's why i let go i looked at her again and asked the same question.

"What's wrong, Min? Why are you crying?" I asked as soft as i can because she looked like she was about to lost everything in just a word.

"I can't handle it anymore"  She said as she stand up from where she was sitting.

(She can't Handle what?
Is she talking about us?
Oh wait but there's no us?
What is she talking about?)

"What is there something wrong?" I asked.

"They have betrayed me again"

(Huh? They? Is she referring to her friends? Who betrayed her? Damn you Winter why not tell it directly?)

"Who?"

"Why does it was always me who's hurting"

(I'm asking who?)

(Is she talking nonsense my head is spinning because of her why can't she be specific about who and what they did. Hayst)

"Why does they have to be happy in my hard times"

(Because you keep it yourself. The pain that you feel you keep it on you. You never tell people when your hurting and they expect that your okay)

(And why is she giving me another riddle when i just want an answer)

"It was because of your boyfriend's father is at fault"

(And now she's talking nonsense what does it have to do with Heeseung and Mr. Lee?)

(Did they fight?)

"What are you talking about Win?

"Because of him i suffer a lot"

(Huh? Why is it because of him?)

"I hate them all for what they did to me, i hate mama for leaving me alone and lying, i hate mommy for not caring about me, i hate mr. Lee because he destroy everything and i hate you fo-" She keep saying things that i don't understand and i got enough of it. And grab her down to her seat again.

"Win listen to me and tell me from the very start okay?" I said trying to calm her down and i guess it works? Because she back sitting again

"Karina promise me something" she said while reaching for my hand

"What is it?"

"Promise me that you'll be in my side always, promise me that you'll let me explain everything first before getting angry" She said slowly and i found it to cute, she's so cute saying those words while scratching her nose that it's already red.

"I promise" I smile at her and she smile back

"Kari-" Winter was about to said something but it was cut because someone is calling my name from a far.

"KARINA!"