Chapter 23

Winter's Pov

If I should have known, I shouldn't not have try to open the door of my life...

The door is not yet fully open but I have to close it again...

Because I need to live...

I'm not ready to give up now...

I still remember the face of the person who saved me, I promise her that I'll my life...

And fine the man who killed her...

--

I was alone in the hospital now because Aunt Krystal has to go to her office and Yuri is in school practicing, now was her schedule and also same goes to me but Aunt Luna request for me to stay for a week to rest...

I told Yuri not to tell everyone that i'm in the hospital and also about my ill... I also told her that not to go straight to the hospital because the others may follow her...

A while ago Aunt Krystal call Miss Wendy and personally tell her about my absence and not to tell anyone about it and luckily Miss Wendy is so kind and let me practice my song on my own she even let me choose what song...

I been here for already 3 hours just seating and watching movies... I turn off my phone Yesterday to avoid any messages or call...

I go out of my room and head to the hospital's rooftop to have some fresh air, when i walk in the hallway, someone bumped into me... I looked at her abd she was wearing a hospital gown she bow and say sorry to me and continue running then someone shout from my back and when I looked at her she was so furious... She stop right infront of me and asked

"Hmm? Excuse me did you see a girl here wearing a hospital gown she also have the height same as your and also a hair like your too, short." The girl said and it made me realize that she was the girl who bumped me awhile ago..

Should i tell her? But what if she was a killer? Nope a girl like her can't be a killer...

"Ah- by the way my is Jung Yerin" She introduced herself she might have noticed that i didn't answer her and became awkward...

"Ahh sorry i haven't seen a girl you just described, and my name is Kim Minjeong" I said while bowing at her she looked at me and says it's okay and then she excuse herself and proceeded to the stair to the rooftop when someone suddenly hugged me...

"Thank you so much for not telling Yerin about where i am" She then let me go, i scan her out and noticed she was the girl from earlier...

"By the way name is Hwang Eunbi but you can call me SinB"

She looked like my mommy...

Just by remembering mommy pains me but i know i need to let go of the past...

"I'm Kim Minjeong but you can call me Winter" I said while smiling at her...

She smiled back and we walk all the way to the rooftop just talking anything, she is friendly...

"By the way, don't get me wrong okay but i just wanted to know what cause you ended up in the hospital?" She asked...

I was kinda hesitating to tell her first but i need someone to talk to right now so why not give it a shot right...

"Ahh it's okay, I have a heart problem" I said to her shortly..

"What about you?" I asked her

"What about you, how did you ended up here?" She just chuckle at me and said...

"Will remember the girl who asked you a while ago she is Yerin she is my best friend, I kinda cause some trouble yesterday and she was the one who is looking out for me" she said

"Then why is she so furious and what's the trouble that you cause" I'm now really curious

"Well yesterday I went to amusement park alone when suddenly it start raining, so I decided to stay and have a coffee first and when I was driving home, the wheel of the car slipped and I drove into a post that what cause me here and the reason why she is so furious it's because the car that i'm driving is hers and when i try to tell her everything and was about say sorry she just keep on chasing me" She explain everything that was long haha

"You sure are a trouble maker hahaha" I laughed at her an she also laughed...

Our conversation was enterup when the door suddenly open reveling a furious cute Yerin...

Oh... No...

"Hwang SinB!" She shout while going in our direction

Oh my god Jihyo please take care of my new friend, i Hope she will not get too many injuries because looked like there's a monster who's ready to eat her...