Chapter 28

Third Person PoV

Jennie was in her sisters room, looking at for her waiting for her aunt og cousin to arrived, she was beside the bed holding her sisters hand still so scared she doesn't really know what happened but she was so thankful that her sister is not in critical condition, moments later Yuri came breathing so hard, she run so hard just to get to the hospital she was hanging out with the girls who doesn't have practice when she received a call from her cousin and then not so long Krystal also arrived...

Krystal walked toward Winter and check her for a moment and then she looked  Jennie who is also looking at her.

"What happened Jen?" She softly asked her niece

Jennie looked at her and answer.

Awhile ago when Jennie saw her sister almost being hit by the truck she quickly run to but it's already to late because when she got there her sister is already lying in floor with blood on her head thankfully it was just a minor injury.

The truth didn't hit Winter because she collapsed even before the car reached her but the hit her head into a small stone causing for it to bleed, they get her into her room and her personal doctor, Luna chech on her and  dress her wound.

But Jennie is still confused why did her sister collapsed and be on the hospital she is dying to know the truth but the doctor didn't told her saying that she should asked the guardian directly. That's why Jennie asked Krystal the question she been holding for days...

"Auntie Krystal, what really happened to Winter, why does she need to be admitted here?" Jennie asked while looking at her aunt

Yuri on the other hand looked at her cousin and directly said...

"You don't have the right to know" She said bluntly

After she said that Jennie and Krystal looked at her. Krystal knows her daughter is angry, she treated Winter like her own sister that's why she angry because of the things that she experience cause by her own family.

"Yul, I know that your angry but Jennie have the right to know as Winter's sister" Krystal said to her daughter but Yuri instead said...

"Then let her know, let her know how much Winter suffered because of them, let her know that they are the reason why Winter is dying, let them know what they did hurt Winter to the point that she cried every night and attempt to kill herself do many times" Yuri said almost crying,. Krystal hugged her daughter and Jennie is shock at what she heard, her cute cousin is so angry that she believes everything she said is true.

"What do you mean by dying?" She asked as she also fear to hear the truth about her sisters condition.

Krystal looked at Jennie and the said.

"Let's talk in the garden follow me Jen, and Yul looked out to your cousin" Krystal said and left While Jennie  follow and Yuri sit beside the chair near Winter's bed.

Making sure that the two are already far from them Yuri talked.

"You don't need to pretend that your asleep, i know your already awake" Yuri said bluntly and then Winter slowly opened her eyes and looked at her cousin

"How did you know that i'm awake and also when" Winter asked while getting up and take a sit

"Since the I arrived, i know that your awake, we always sleep together Win so I know if your asleep or awake" Yuri said while taking a sit beside Winter, the latter just nodded at her statement.

"What reall happened, Win?" Yuri asked while holding Winter's hand.

Winter hesitate to tell Yuri the truth but knowing her cousin would still bother her she take a deep breath and start her story.

"I told Karina that i'm the reason why her mom died"

"Huh!? What do you mean by that?" Yuri cut her off just to asked a question

"I'm not done talking yet so listen, okay?" Winter said glaring at her cousin and Yuri just show her an okay sign

"Yesterday night, i was scrolling through my social media account when I run across Karina's post and decided to stalk her,. I keep on scrolling to her feed when i saw her with someone i'm familiar with so I read the caption saying "I miss you mom" so i looked at the picture again and noticed that her mom was the same person who save me at the park 8 years ago that's why in when i woke up i decided to take a scroll around the park and bump into her, she asked me so many questions and also she told me to stop loving herhitd just forget my fellengs to her , it hit me so hard, i'm hurt that's why i decided to tell her about what i found out about her mother, she start telling me to stop lying but i told her that i'm not so she run away while crying, i was left alone and decided to go back here but them my check so hurt it's like it's being stabbed for so many times, i feel so tired and having a hard time breathing and  my vision become blurry and them many people shouting and truck going on my way honking and that's when everything went black so yes that the end." Winter told her cousin everything and Yuri was about to speck but Winter cut her off again.

"But i'm curious Yul, i read the article about what happened 8 years ago but only one person died and one in critical condition... And then i watch so many news 8 years ago and saw a man in the background dress like a civilian but i'm 100% sure that, the man i saw and the man who almost killed me is the same" Winter said and Yuri looked at her shocked.

"Ah yes, come to think of it the police said that two people died but the article wrote that only one person died and also the police said they got there the moment i fall down on the floor but they doesn't see a man in black but only the witness your Mama's friend, Mr. Lee, also only your mama, grandma and grandpa are there at your mom's funeral, same goes to Karina's mom only her dad was there." Yuri said being confused

"Wait does that mean!?" Yuri looked at Winter eyes wide because of shock after she realizes something.

"Yes Yul, you got it right, it only means that the possible killer is Mr. Lee but i haven't seen him yet so I'm not quite sure and also only one person died so it's either the other one is taken away or still alive"