Chapter 36

Winter's PoV

I was singing the last words of the song when i see a man in all black holding a gun.

I run of the stage hoping to save the person who caused me pain.

And then a gunshot was heard.

Third Person PoV

When Winter run off the stage everyone is confused, they thought that she'll run away again but when they heard a gunshot they understand why, they understand why she run off and it's to save her.

The man in black had his gun pointed in Karina and the reason?

Only Winter and Yuri know.

When the gunshot is heard all of them  shout except for 4 person, the two who saw the man, the one who's being save, and the one who was shot.

Karina... Looked at the person who fell down infront of her, she couldn't utter a word, she froze in her spot couldn't move... She just came back to her senses when someone shout.

"Stop!". It was Seulgi with Lisa who run after the man.

They were at the back sipping at thier beer when they noticed the man who already pointed it's gun to its target but it's too late to warned everyone because the bullet is already stuck in a person's body. They both run and follow the man and Jisoo, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung follow after them.

Karina slowly came towards the person lying down hold her hands and softly said.

"W-wint- ter?" She's crying holding the younger one.

But she got no respond, so she desperately shout.

"Kim Minjeong!" She shout as loud as she can.

Up on hearing the name the others stop from panicking and looked at thier way and then there the saw Karina holding Winter.

The Kim's run towards there way, same goes to Yuri and Krystal with Winter friends.

"Hey Win stay with us okay?" Yuri said.

They were crying, all of them.

They called the ambulance and police take Winter to the hospital.

They were about to follow but Seulgi came back with the others holding a man dressed in black.

The police came and take him but the others wanted to find out who is he? So they take of the mask that's covering his face and then there they saw a young man. Familiar young man to almost all of them.

"Heeseung-ah? Why?" It was Karina who's still crying in the back looking at her boyfriend who's looking down.

Taeyeon step forward and punch him repeatedly until the police stop her.

"You! I treated you like my own child, how could you this!? Huh?" Taeyeon said angrily and ready to punch the young man again but Jessica stop her.

Karina step forward and slap him.

"I should've believe her instead of you,  Hee I trusted you, I love yo-" Karina's words where cut off by a sudden shout.

"You don't! You didn't love me Karina and if ever that you did it's not as strong as your love for her" Heeseung shout

"Wh-what are talking about?" Karina ask.

" Don't  fool me Rina, I know you love her and your just denying it. Everytime where in the date you always talked about her, you always say how good she is, how beautiful she is, how you always beaker. I was in your front Karina when your talking of her, i can see how happy you are just talking about her, how you blushed when saying that she's saying stupid things. I feel like I was only there to listen to you, you didn't even asked how i am or how's my day". He said to Karina and seems like everyone is just listening to them like it's a movie you see in the Cinema.

"You said it like you didn't do anything, i always saw you with different woman everyday Hee. Did you really love or have you ever love me?" Karina asked.

"Do you really think that stupid winter kim loves you huh, she killed your mother, Karina"

"She's not stupid as you are and she didn't killed my mom, my mom choose to saved her and you waste it. she do love me and i do love her too but everything's too late.  I was a afraid that she'll distant herself to me when she found out. But hee my feelings for you were true, I do truly love you but you waste it." Karina said and left she drove her sister's car without a license going to the hospital.

The others try to stop her car but no used that's why the followed her.

Hour have passed since Winter was brought to the hospital and 20 minutes since Karina drove off and all of them was still in their way they where riding a bus that fit them all when Irene's phone rang

"Karina?"  Irene said and everyone looked at she put the phone to speaker.

"Where are you?" She asked again and another person reply to the other line.

"Unnie.." Karina reply sobbing really hard

"Why what happened?" Jeongyeon reply instead

"Winter she.... She was..?"  Karina was still crying

"She was what?  Karina?"  Jennie said snatching the phone from Irene's hand.

"She was.....

GONE"