Chapter 20

Third Person Pov

Winter and Karina are already done eating and they decided to go to the Namsan Tower as there last destination...

They were using Karinas car because Winter still doesn't have a car... They are already in Namsan and Karina  decided to park her car first and they both got up into Namsan tower...

They both already reached the top and decided to have a dinner there...

After they are done eating they decided to stay for a little bit and have a conversation under the moonlight watching the city that looks like a star that's shinning...

"It was really beautiful in here" Winter said while smiling...

"It is" Karina reply while looking at the view infront of them...

"But do know what's more beautiful?" Winter asked while looking at Karina

"What?" Karina reply...

"You" Winter said smiling

"Stop that silly joke Win" Karina giggle while hitting Winter Carefully..

It's true though Winter whispered enough for Karina to silently heard

"What did you said Win?" Karina asked while looking at Winter

"Ah- ah When did you start dating him Rina?" Winter asked while looking at Karina

--

Winter's Pov

Karina almost got me there phew

"I started dating him 3 months ago" She said while smiling looking at the starts

She looked so happy

I smile sadly and she continue to talk

"We bumped into each other at the park 6 months ago the same day at the rooftop thingy and I think that is the day i believe in love at first sight we introduce each other and also exchange number later I mean the day after that I found out that we leave in the same neighborhood and that's when everything starts we always hung out at the park nearby our neighborhood talked about what happened in the day or at school, sometimes when we're both busy and can't meet up we'll just facetime or text each other months after he comes to my house and talk to dad if ever he could court me and dad being a supportive dad he agreed to his offer there is even a day when i got into home he and my dad was already cooking dinner... Dad loves him like his own son, they even team up with me, they get along very well and that's when i fall in love with him even more he is what i called perfection and also she is my ideal man, i even imagine myself walking in the aisle with him waiting for me in the altar, he was a gift that was given to me and I love him so much, he might looked like a Bad boy, ge might be strong-headed but he is kind and gentle, he is what every woman wish for..." Karina said...

Why does it has to be him...

Why does it's not me...

If it was me who you bump in the park...

Is there also a story we can call "us"?

I was lost in my thoughts, dreaming of something that's impossible to happen...

I was dreaming about her in my arms me, my family with me and a place where i can call my home and not just a house...

I can feel a sting in my heart, it's a pain that i don't understand...

I was okay moment ago, why does it have to happen...

Why did I even asked her in the first place....

"Winter!" Someone shaked me  bringing me back to reality, the harsh reality...

"Oh yeah?" I looked at her confused

"You really love spacing out huh?" Karina shared while chuckling...

"Penny of your thoughts?"she asked..

Should i tell her?

I should ...

Because maybe i might not get a chance....

"I was thinking of something for a while now" I said to her and she just nodded at me dedicating that she listening...

"I was thinking of what happened and it all goes wrong... First you might know about my family... They wanted to talk to me now, I don't know what to do i was at mess, i still can't accept the truth of what happened 8 years ago, it's like the pain is still so fresh... And then I was thinking about you and him Rina... You might know that i used to have a crush on Yeji before but it easily vanished that moment that I met you, i remember it was in the church that i first met you you where sitting infront of me wearing a white jacket you looked so cute that time, you looked so innocent. I get to know your name because of your phone, remember when you left it at your chair... Later on i found out that you were my classmate and also Yeji's friend that time i get my hopes up especially you still doesn't have a boyfriend but it easily vanished the moment that you already have a boyfriend but i didn't give up but i also did, it sounds crazy but it means.... That.... I'll continue on loving you without you returning it... Giselle even told me to stop even before I can't stop my feelings for you... But it's already to late because Karina i already don't know how to stop so for me to accept things i must tell it to you...

Karina, I love y-" I was cut off when she talk...

"Lets go home for now, its getting late already" she said and started walking away not even waiting or glancing at me...

I just followed her until we got into the car ...

The ride was so silent until she drop me off to Yuri's house but even before she drove away she said something to me...

"Stop loving me" she said and drove off