Chapter 40

Third Person PoV

Almost a week have past since the encounter of Winter and Karina in the park and since then Karina never seen Winter again, she always go to the park to see if Winter is there but she got nothing in return the other believes that Karina is just hallucinating and so on Karina also believe that maybe she's just really hallucinating about the younger for missing her so much.

Karina was sitting in her Car toward a party or a grand ball she doesn't really bothered reading the invitation letter because she knows that even if she disagree her friends are just gonna drag her to go and so is, she now in Ryujin's Car with Yeji in the front and Wonyoung and her at the back and the others are there respective car or just tagging along the others.

They were going into a business grand ball where every business man/ woman are all present and Karina and her friends are all part of them. They were hosting a party for welcoming a new business woman no crap that out they where welcoming an artist, professional singer, chef, Ceo and many others who's mostly famous worldwide it was like 3 weeks ago when they landed in Korea that's why almost all the business man and woman in the country want to be partner with them in term of business and many others.

They have arrive into a fancy place most like a mansion it was said to be the current place of those famous people.

"Woah! It was said that a party was held in a fancy place but I never thought it would be a mansion" Yeji said while getting off the car

Karina looked around and almost all the people here is just there relatives or friends or her sisters friends like why do they all need to go?

And as they were walking into a hallway they never noticed a maid and even outside there is no driver or gardeners only guards was seen and not a single sign of the people that they were about to meet

As Karina was walking while looking at the painting infront of her she bump into someone.

"I'm sor-- Winter!?" As Karina said those words her friends looked at them and was shock to see who she bump on

"Do I know you?" Winter asked that made them more shock

Is she really the Winter that they know or not? They seems can't find a word to speak it was noisy before but it became to quit now as they keep staring at Winter and then to Karina just until a voice was heard upstairs.

"Good day everyone sorry to keep you waiting" It was Sooyoung who speak or more likely known as Yves and behind her is the other girls.

"Winter you should change now" Jinsoul said catching the attention of the guest.

"Oh yeah sorry Soulie" Winter said as she climb into the stairs and head into her room as Chaehyun follow her.

Karina follow Winter with her eyes until it vanished into her sight and her friends just watched her with pity, they all know that Karina is in love with Winter but just in denial, Karina blame herself for everything that happened to Winter, she keep telling herself that if only she believes in her she would have been in her side now and that's still what she think until now even though Taeyeon and Jessica said that they are the ones to blame and also the Heeseung, she still keep blaming herself.

Karina love Winter from the start since when Winter is still in love with her best friend Yeji, she found Winter interesting because of her mysterious aura and that what keep Karina fall for her more but decided to hide it. She's too late to know that Winter also like her because she's already taken by that time she regret that she didn't wait or confess but later on she also learn to let go and slowly fall into Heeseung but a terrible mess happen that changes it all.

--

(In Winter's room)

Winter opened her door and walked in then Chaehyun also enter after her and close the door behind her.

"So how's your heart now?" Chaehyun asked Winter as the latter is changing her clothes in the bathroom.

"My heart is always fine Chae since I already have a surgery" Winter reply as she walked at the Bathroom fully dressed.

"What I mean is how's your heart seeing the love of your life is it going crazy?" Chaehyun asked wiggling her eyebrow and Winter just throw her some clothes

"Shut up Chae! What if someone heard you?" Winter whisper shout at the younger one

"Ohh you know that we're the only person who's allowed at this floor right so who could possibly heard us" Chaehyun said while throwing back the clothes to Winter

"Hays remind me again why your here at my room?" Winter glare at the younger

"But to be serious how are you? Like you know? Seeing you friends and sister again?" Chaehyun carefully asked the latter

"I guess i'm fine? Well... I don't really know what to feel Chae, I want to run to them and hug them but there's something in me that keeps me pulling backwards" Winter said while looking at her reflection in the mirror

"Don't force yourself to much Win, there's always a time for everything, if your not yet ready then so be it the time will come for you" Chaehyun said while hugging the older one

Kim Chaehyun is one of Winters Childhood friend back in Busan but Chaehyun had to move out because of a family matters but fate brought them back together at both of there low time.

They both continue there deep talk until someone knock at the door.

"Yah both of you go downstairs now, what's taking you guys so long? Tsk" Hyeju's head show up looking so annoyed

"Well be there give us a second" Chaehyun said and Hyeju just proceed first leaving the two again

"Are you ready" Chaehyun asked Winter and the latter nodded

And both of them go out and made there way downstairs where the party is happening.