Chapter 15

Eunbi's Pov

After we left the rooftop most of them are sulking especially Yuri and Wonyoung they always ask me what's the reason of the sudden meeting...

And i always answer them that i don't know we were already at the front door of the meeting room... I knocked on the door and someone shout from the inside to come in and i'm sure it's Jihyo unnie's voice because it's so loud...

We all go one by one and great them a good afternoon... I looked around the room and noticed that all of teachers are here... Some of them are flirting, some are catching up with each other and the others are teasing each other.
Well it's not surprising anymore they are all friends after all...

"You guys take a sit" Irene unnie said she is a science teacher along side with Mina unnie...

"Okay since you guys are all here let's stared our meeting" all the teacher stop there doing and only fucos on Jennie unnie who's talking... They really are professional...

"I called all of you here so that we can discuss about the road trip after the last examination or even before the school ends" Jennie unnie said

I looked at to my friends and noticed the excitement in there faces... There sulking face are now nowhere to be found...

"It we happened in busan... These coming 4 weeks or one month" Jennie unnie said...

wait why there?

What are planning unnie..

Yuri's Pov

After what Director Kim said... I was kinda hesitating to whether to be happy or worried...

Busan is my hometown along side with Winter...

Busan is a nice place but so many bad memories...

Busan was where the incident happened... The accident 8 years ago...

I was worried to Winter and I didn't even get to listen to what Director Kim said after that... My mind suddenly went black... I'm afraid that going there may cause so much pain to Winter...

I was in the deep thoughts until Chaeyeon unnie nodge me... And that's when i came back to reality and looked around me everyone is already to go wait... The meeting ended already?

I looked at my watch an noticed 1 and half hours have pass...

"You okay Yul?" Chaeyeon unnie asked me

" Ahh yes unnie i'm fine." I said to her and she just nodded at me..

Everyone was almost out the one who left is my friends and the director... I was about to go out the door when someone called me...

"Ms. Jo can you stay for a while i just need to discuss something to you" I looked back and saw Director Kim looking at me...

I looked at my friends at the door who's waiting for me

"You can go without me, i'll just catch up later" I smile at them... Motioning them to go without me...

They nodded at me and wave a goodbye saying

"See you later Yul" Rie said

I looked at director Kim again and she motion me to come to her office and i did...

"Have a sit Yuri" What does she want now...

"What do you want to discuss to me Director Kim?" I asked politely

"How is she Yul?" She said while looking at her window

"What do you mean Ms. Kim?" I said to her

" Minjeong.... How is she?"

--

Winter's Pov

We are already here for 2 hours vut they are still bot here... I was about to go out but the door of the rooftop open and Giselle show up...

"Ahh finally you guys are here so lets go now, i'm already hungry"  Hyewon said... Hayst she's always hungry what's new

I looked at them again and noticed that Yuri's not with them..

"Where's is Yuri?" I asked while looking at them

"Ah she was still talking with Director Kim" Hitomi said and I run faster to going to the Director's office

"Yah. Winter where are you going?"
When i heard Karina shouting at me I look back and looked at her for a moment

"I'll go wait for Yuri you guys go ahead we'll catch up later" I shout back and start running again...

I'm worried at Yuri... Who knows what's gonna happen I still remember the day that Yuri and I transfer her without knowing that yhis school Belong to Jennie Kim

I was so terrified at that time facing her again... But thankfully Yuri is with me.. she even said to me that time that how dare me to show up again after i left them... I was so angry at that time but Yuri save me again by saying "you  the first who left remember?" Yuri was so brave and Jennie just glare at her saying to shut up...

That's why i'm afraid that she'll do something to Yuri...

Minutes of running... I still got there I didn't think twice to open the door but I was surprised that someone open it already...

It was Lisa Manoban she's the Director's girlfriend she also a dance teacher her...

She smile at me and I just bow at her showing some respect she's still a teacher after all

I go inside and saw Yeri talking to her...

I called Yeri's Hands and just walk out...

"Are you okay?" I asked her

"Don't worry i'm fine" she said smiling at me

"What does she wants to talk to you?" I asked her again....

"She asked me a favor Win..." She said while looking at me

"She asked me if you you could visit auntie Taeyeon... In our trip to Busan... Since the camping well be held there... Next month" She said to me

Wait Busan? Taeyeon? Visit?

Why would I visit her when they left me alone....

Why does they have to come in my life when i'm becoming okay...