Chapter Three.

What's up guys?? Hope you are all enjoying this story so far :)

Please enjoy this Chapter, I love you all!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucia.

"Baby are you ready?" Luke asks wrapping his arms around my waist, from behind, placing his chin on my shoulder as I looked at myself in the full length mirror.

"You look beautiful" he whispers in my ear. I sadly smiled and he turned me around pulling me into a tight hug. "I know this is hard Lucia, but I'll help you get through this. I love you so much, you know that right?" He asks. I nod and hug him again.

In a while my parents are being buried. I don't think I can do this. Go to the church and look at my parents, laying in two desperate coffins. Lifeless.

"Guys are we going?" Ashton asks coming into my room without knocking. We both nod, I keep my head down, as Luke holds my hand, walking me down the stairs. Every one was dressed in their black clothes, Ashley and Ivory looked like they wanted to cry, which made me want to cry even more.

Luke pulls me closer into his side, as we all walked out to Michael and Ashton's cars. When we arrived at the church, the hearse was parked in position, ready for the people to bing the coffins out.

We walked inside, as soon as I seen my parents, I couldn't control myself any longer. I burst into tears, Luke rubbing my back for comfort. We sat in the front row seat. My heart ached, seeing them their.

Their skin was pale white, they both had their hands resting comfortingly over their body. My mum was dressed in her wedding dress, because she absolutely loved it. My dad was dressed neatly in a tux. The priest stood on the alter and began speaking.

-

I hated it. I hated it so much. The mass was the worst thing I have ever been put through. Everyone that knew my parents were crying their eyes out.

Right now, we were walking behind the hearse carrying my two deceased parents.

When we arrived at the cemetery, we all walked in and towards their soon to be graves. The hearse stops and four men take one coffin, another four taking the other. We all watched as the priest said some more things and blessed the coffins with holy water.

"I'm going for a little walk" I whisper to Luke. He looks at me concerned but kisses me softly and nods.

I walk away from the crowd. I couldn't stand to be anywhere near anyone at the moment. I lean up against a tall tree, taking in my surroundings.

Multiple grave stones stuck up from the ground. There were flowers on all graves. I shook my head. Looking at all of these graves makes me want to rip out my eyes. It was terrible.

I look towards the parking lot, seeing a man standing up against a tree, looking over at me. He looked extremely suspicious. He wore a black hoodie. His hood was pulled over his face a little, so I couldn't properly see his face. He wore black tracksuit bottoms, with black runners and black gloves on his hands.